Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

The Secret [DVDRip] (MOVIE)

Success forum for own stories of personal achievement. Here members can discuss how they are progressing towards achieving the Life of their Dreams and self-improvement

Moderator : developing_success

Re: The Secret [DVDRip] (MOVIE) rapidshare

Post by debcrow on Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:16 pm

Is it the first version with Abraham-Hicks or the second one without?
debcrow
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Re: The Secret [DVDRip] (MOVIE) rapidshare

Post by mattress111 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:35 am

thx!!!
mattress111

Re: The Secret [DVDRip] (MOVIE)

Post by justsharing on Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:21 pm

The Secret, Abraham, Law of Attraction, Kabbalah: these teachings are from Satan.

Please open your eyes and stop consuming this crap before it is too late. In technical words: stop installing satanic programs before they are activated. The activation of these programs happens through intellectual connection of several apparently independent belief systems causing the individual to believe that he has come to know the truth. Every teaching appears as a part of the same truth and an individual concludes that this must be the ultimate truth of how it is.

Please take this warning seriously and do not make prejudices like I am Christian spammer or something. I am not promoting any products or links but simply sharing an insight I have gotten on my journy through self-help material.

Read this post for more information:
http://selfmadevip.com/warning-many-inspirational-teachings-are-inspired-by-satan-t11030.html
justsharing
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Facebook comments

Previous

Return to Success Stories