Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

The Power Of Dyslexia [Famous people]

In this motivation forum you can get inspired and motivated to lift up your mood and place a smile on your face;) Self improvement and motivation

Moderator : viktorados

The Power Of Dyslexia [Famous people]

Post by markzor on Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:55 am

Link

I have dyslexia and it's a learning disability. I live with it everyday.
Enjoy, the video. it's very inspiring, well for me especially because I can relate to it.
markzor
SMV Club
SMV Club

Re: The Power Of Dyslexia [Famous people]

Post by Theeno on Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:06 am

Man welcome to my world. But now I know thats the best thing that has happen to me because in order to read a book I must picture the whole thing in my head to understand it. After that the blue print gets left behind.
Theeno
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by jan_bursky on Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:04 pm

Hay gays I am dyslectic from Slovak Republic and this video really make mi happy. I was going to school in communists times. Teachers use to look on my as poor and stupid boy. I mostly get C,D or F in school. But when I listening, imagining and training enough I get A or B. Nobody understand it. Now I know that Dyslexia is just something I have to live with. After 13 jobs and 4 specialization like programmer, manager, ...I am business man in real estate. And I am doing good getting better :) I didn't go to university but most of my friends are. Now I learn by listening to mp3 from this forum. Thanx :)
jan_bursky

Post by Uniqueorn on Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:21 pm

Stop being victims. Dyslexia is curable. Just get a good NLP trainer who also has a background in energy medicine or find someone who practices the Sunflower Dyslexia Method.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes,
Uniqueorn
Uniqueorn

Facebook comments

Next

Return to Motivation and INSPIRATION