Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

The Power Of Dyslexia [Famous people]

In this motivation forum you can get inspired and motivated to lift up your mood and place a smile on your face;) Self improvement and motivation

Moderator : viktorados

Dyslexia is a gift! Enjoy your life an make the best of it.

Post by real on Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:32 pm

As I first heard about dyslexia I immediately thought: that would be a great solution for an enlighten soul to stay enlightened; while other souls choose to pollute their young unprotected minds with crap to experience pain and the whole cleaning process afterwards to get there, where a dyslexiker starts his life!

I am not a dyslexiker and I honestly tell you, be thankful for your gift disabling you to learn what they teach in school. Certainly, there are exceptional schools and teachers at normal schools, but mainstream is still a pollution for the mind as I can tell.

Dyslexia is a gift chosen by you as an experienced and clean soul, and very successful people mentioned in the video prove that to me.

This picture illustrates the very power of being unable to read:
dyslexic-mind.jpg
dyslexic-mind.jpg (47.89 KiB) Viewed 793 times

Years ago I was so much on the right! I was so dumb that I even thought that I was intelligent! Now I know it better...

Do not forcefully search for the cure. I believe, you will cure yourself as soon as you truly understand the greatness of your gift and let go. You have the priceless chance to recognize that your world view is more pure than the view you would learn from the main stream belief system.

Enjoy your life an make the best of it.
real
SMV Club
SMV Club

Facebook comments

Previous

Return to Motivation and INSPIRATION