Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"I very like the vibe on this forum... everything is so positive, it's like being with friends!"
farang, 18 Apr 2008 More testimonials can be found here

The magical world of the young artists

The higher you get in the game called "life" the better you are rewarded. In this self help vip forum you can enter the world of luxury and find there something for you, because you definitely deserve it!

Moderator : viktorados

The magical world of the young artists

Post by nbhvv on Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:35 pm

The first link of the game: six male !!! Blocked DIRECT EXTERNAL URL Link => Edit & leave it without URL tags OR put it into CODE tags !!! guests, divided into two teams to move the bench opposite sit knee to knee, so take up a bed, the groom dangling from a piece of candy on his back lying on the bed of this man, the bride is pressure on him, hands and feet without moving his mouth the piece of sugar bite over. Six male guests also mad shaking knees, manufacturing vibration effect of the water bed, known as an 23 fourth gear; I drop the mother, live erotic.The second link of the game: the groom waist circumference curtains belted child an ear to ear with a lump of a down to Kuajian from behind, clinging to the bride. The bride? Take a fruit plate to cover the buttocks, was hit in the back by the groom, and play the sound - I really can not remember the games original name, because "!!! Blocked DIRECT EXTERNAL URL Link => Edit & leave it without URL tags OR put it into CODE tags !!! The Hills to make fire." This posture is so famousThe third link of the game: the contrary, it should be the most simple and pure one. Coke bottle filled with water, floating with two straws, exposing a small head in the water, the couple at the same time with her tongue, respectively, two straw to lick out. This is the upgraded version to Apple, but let the newly married couple kissing in public, but the Chinese into French ...It is too elegant, too elegant. Rare is the crowd of daily day and night relative colleagues. Staged such a scene in public, actually the next day can solemnly say hello in the corridor, you then sharp is not sharp. Everything is chance, back to Beijing long-distance car, even turned the newspaper found that the Northeast juvenile robbery occurred. Juvenile robbery to danger, want to write a few words for the mother, but I do not know how to put pen to paper, he copied the lyrics of Richie "Unknown Pleasures", regarded as addressed to the mother's confidences. I have not heard this song, but this is a filled with emotion. About long-distance car, then ran the audio-visual market to buy the CD home to !!! Blocked DIRECT EXTERNAL URL Link => Edit & leave it without URL tags OR put it into CODE tags !!! listen to. Listen before understand, certainly, one of which impress the juvenile heart: the hero Mowen was born too weak. This one is like to say that I am a county boy to shoot the film. Right, the power of youth is dissatisfied with reality.Hometown Trilogy "is indeed the result of my dissatisfaction with reality. Fenyang, hiding in the border town of Luliangshan where there day and night, numerous memorable and thing, let me put pen to paper go into a film. This film is my country, which one the plants and trees are my world.
Thanks Shandong Pictorial Publishing House is willing to publish the script and the comments of the "Hometown Trilogy" thanked this. !!! Blocked DIRECT EXTERNAL URL Link => Edit & leave it without URL tags OR put it into CODE tags !!! Would also like to thank the Friends Merce. Ability to turn the presentation, and deep feelings. I often asked myself, what is like art? One reason has never confessed, I would like to confession. I will write down, because a lot of things have not changed, and they have not yet reconciliation. Look, this is my favorite self-portrait - silly fork young artists.
nbhvv

Facebook comments

Return to LUXURY Lifestyle