Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"SMV is one of the best places on the internet. I'm new here and I'm overwhelmed with the abundance of information on this site to go along with all the positive energy and outlooks of everyone here. I'm honored to be a member and to grow with everyone here."
MndFChstr, 04 May 2008 More testimonials can be found here

The Dream That Lived!

In this motivation forum you can get inspired and motivated to lift up your mood and place a smile on your face;) Self improvement and motivation

Moderator : viktorados

The Dream That Lived!

Post by Jason Field on Mon May 17, 2010 8:35 am

Anyone who has gone on Youtube to look for music has probably heard of Susan Boyle; the 48 year old singer who won the hearts of millions of viewers all over the world when she first sang that song about shattered dreams and still holding on to them. That audition, that event in her life, could tell you everything you needed to know about miss Boyle. She is an example of what positive affirmation and what proper affiliation can do for you.

Link
Jason Field

Re: The Dream That Lived!

Post by Amy Twain on Wed May 26, 2010 1:57 am

Yes, who hasn't heard of Susan Boyle? I'm actually a fan ever since her worldwide fame.

She's definitely the best epitome of how to dream a dream and live it! She's a true testament that age or circumstances isn't a hindrance to one's success.

I even featured her success story on my new ebook, "Gold Mine to Success".
Discover the secrets of success--now! http://goldminetosuccess.com/
Amy Twain
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Facebook comments

Return to Motivation and INSPIRATION