Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Thanks

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Thanks

Post by Newbee on Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:52 pm

Hello Bill

I expect you not to be real, I expect you to be a fantasy figure of a person "desperate" to live an important life.
Further, I would like to thank you a lot. I too am desperate to live an important life. I've downloaded "total success pack" and it has been one of the bricks that has changed me. I long to be with people of my own size, and I know they will come.

I also want to thank you for your video list. I keep searching the internet for success videos, but I must admit they are hard to find. You provide a list, keep this site updated with all new success videos and all other materials you can find. I love the movies so far.
I know that wery few people strive for succes, but we who do, change the world. Therefor I just want to encurage you to keep up the good work. It's worthwhile. If you increase imagination inside people on this site by 10%, you increase maybe some of the most important 10% persons in the world in 50 years with 10%. That's HUGE.

Imagine, 1000 years from now.
Our names will be huge. We will be called heroes.
And maybe they will still be wathing "the life of my dreams".
Dream big, live great, play the game and die divine.
Newbee

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions