Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Suggestion: A journal board

This forum is for any technical questions relating to the success forums. Post any website comments and improvement suggestions here.

Moderator : developing_success

Suggestion: A journal board

Post by jimbobday on Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:45 am

The best way to succeed is to become accountable for your actions and stick to your word and I have found that telling others where you are at helps you keep your integrity and achieve things you wouldn't have others wise.

So with this I suggest we get a journal board on here to allow everyone to put down where they are at and what there plans are and record as those plans start to materialize. This way other could help and encourage people on their journey towards whatever they want to achieve and the people writing the journals have come out and started to make these plans a reality instead of just talking about ideas.

I know personally this makes a huge difference for me, The fact I have written it down and presented it to others often gives me a boost of motivation and a feeling like I will and have to achieve whatever I have presented.
jimbobday

Re: Suggestion: A journal board

Post by viktorados on Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:41 pm

Do you have any journal script suggestions (to install it on the server)?
Are there already any similar websites online?
viktorados
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Suggestion: A journal board

Post by robert6 on Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:41 pm

If you want to increase your forex trading, and profitability in the market, then this article will definitely help you. This article is very constructive for discouraged forex traders. This article is very helpful if you want to earn profit in less than half an hour with almost no effort. This will be very helpful for expert as well as new forex traders. I assure you that you will not find such a useful product any where else.
robert6

Facebook comments

Return to Suggestions, Help and New Ideas