Human, as a social being, has it’s own place in status pyramid.
And what’s important, that every place in this pyramid has it’s set of characteristics, that defines humans identity, his thoughts and behaviors.
8. No big career ambitions.
9. Low organizational skills.
10. Altruism, self-sacrifice, self-criticism.
11. The tendency to worship to the authority, to believe them, religiousness.
13. Shyness, compliance, modesty, shyness, law-abiding.
15. Lack of sexual success.
2. The belief in its infallibility, no doubt.
3. A strong care for their comfort, health and safety.
4. Optimism, confidence in the future.
5. Vainglory, conceit.
6. Tendency to make decisions quickly, without long deliberation.
7. Ability to act regardless of the views and concerns of others, asocial.
9. The high threshold of consciousness of guilt.
10. Painful perception of criticism, difficulties with self-criticism.
11. The determination, resourcefulness, initiative, perseverance.
12. Large professional, social and property ambitions.
13. Organizational skills.
14. Openness, shamelessness, extroversion.
17. Sexual success.