There Is Always Room At The Top!
Posted On 01/14/2009 02:19:52 by success4u
“Good chances for the young no longer exist as formerly, “complained a youthful law student to Daniel Webster. “You are mistaken, “replied the great statesman and jurist, “there is always room at the top.”
Yes! I believed that until now there is always room at the top if we will be ready for the opportunity to come. Always work hard on our self and be higher than our calling. Surely, the world will make a path to our door!
Below are few suggested guidelines that can help to bring you to the room at the top. I suggest that you try to follow the precepts daily and surely, you will not be disappointed!
1. Think for a change. Think for the innovation of your being. Do not waste your time for something which you think not worthy, not valuable and could not help to harness your will power to think and grow rich!
2. Read a good book. For these are the vitamins and nutrients for your mind and soul that can help to awaken your giant within.
3. Apply what you have learned from your reading. Remember knowledge will be became power if only you will apply them and put them in the right application.
4. Study the lives of highly successful people. Read their biographies, their writings and copy their formula of success and apply it to yourself. Surely, two to five years from now, you will be at the top of your dreams.
5. Be true to yourself. Always follow the dreams and desire of your heart. Remember, you are the architect of your destiny and you are the architect of your fate. Avoid looking back instead move forward and follow your calling.
6. Keep on moving. Remember this secret formula that can guide and help you to avoid to much disappointment, failures and headaches as you travel in the games of life: work slowly but surely.
7. Never give up. Remember all the greatest men in history were a product of courage and courage you know is born in the cradle of adversity! So hold on! Be strong! Don’t ever give up! You can if you think you can! Remember that the only person who can stop you of what God intend you to become is you!
Finally remember my friend, that the best investment you can give to yourself is you! You can make a lot of money by investing in you than any other investment. Therefore always work hard on yourself and you will earn a fortune!
Remember, THERE IS ALWAYS ROOM AT THE TOP!
Good luck to your journey in life and God bless!
Moises P. Reconalla