Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Success story: How a woman lost 100 pounds and got her healt

Success forum for own stories of personal achievement. Here members can discuss how they are progressing towards achieving the Life of their Dreams and self-improvement

Moderator : developing_success

Success story: How a woman lost 100 pounds and got her healt

Post by shinyjourney on Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:18 pm

Hi, here is an interview i did with Emily Boller. This woman as an incredible story, if you are interested in getting your health back and/or losing weight, this will be very inspirational for you!!

http://www.shinyjourney.com/865/interview-emily-boller-how-she-dropped-around-100-pounds/

Virginie
" My Journey To Success! "
www.shinyjourney.com
shinyjourney
Curious Child
Curious Child

Re: Success story: How a woman lost 100 pounds and got her healt

Post by adriano_madrid on Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:07 pm

she doesn´t says how she lost weight.. she´s selling dr furhther´s book.. sucks
adriano_madrid

Re: Success story: How a woman lost 100 pounds and got her healt

Post by shinyjourney on Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:55 am

Ask me, and I will answer...

But that's right that I can't be as clear as the book she read to lose weight.

But, if you want, i can give you the headlines, so do not hesitate to ask :-)
Virginie
" My Journey To Success! "
www.shinyjourney.com
shinyjourney
Curious Child
Curious Child

Re: Success story: How a woman lost 100 pounds and got her h

Post by Beagle Scout on Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:36 pm

shinyjourney wrote:Hi, here is an interview i did with Emily Boller. This woman as an incredible story, if you are interested in getting your health back and/or losing weight, this will be very inspirational for you!!

http://www.shinyjourney.com/865/interview-emily-boller-how-she-dropped-around-100-pounds/

Virginie

Hi Virginie,

This reminds me of a related article I read about a viewer of the TV show The Biggest Loser, who without appearing on the show itself used a lot of its methods of exercise, dietary changes, and behavior analysis to lose over 400 pounds. His name is Wayne Vandenlangenberger (right there's a "mouthful"!), and he actually got to appear on the show not to be a contestant, but to talk about the "win" he gained with the weight he lost all on his own.

http://www.examiner.com/weight-loss-in-national/how-did-biggest-loser-superfan-wayne-vandenlangenberg-lose-over-400-pounds

The article's screenshot shows him appearing on Jay Leno. He ended up making a national speaking tour (I think he may have even been interviewed by Oprah, someone who famously has struggled with her weight -- and in the public venue, too -- over the years).

Tiger blood and violent torpedoes aside, Wayne's and Emily's stories are the kind of thing that really qualify as "Winning." :lol:
Beagle Scout

Facebook comments

Return to Success Stories