Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Starting Out - Personal Development

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Starting Out - Personal Development

Post by kaizendigital on Thu May 21, 2009 11:46 pm

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend some products to start out with for general personal development?

Would I be best reading the "classics" As a man thinketh, Think and Grow Rich etc. Or doing a programmes like Tony Robbins - Personal Power, Paul Mckenna - Positivity or Paul Scheele - Ideal Mind Set or Natural Brilliance.

Also looking at :-
Health - Tony Robbins - Living Health
Skills Development - Magical Concentration / Genius Reading 2.0 and Paul Scheele - Photoreading.

Anyone any experiences of these books / programmes or recommend any better ones.

Thanks,
KD
kaizendigital

Re: Starting Out - Personal Development

Post by developing_success on Fri May 22, 2009 2:58 pm

Hi, this site http://successdb.com/ was created by SMV especially for this purpose, check out the featured lists of Viktorados, Real, Sky, DS, Social Skills... Everybody can make his list :wink:
Was my reply valuable? For even more value, visit my blog: http://universallifecoach.com/
SMV COACHING! | My favorite books
Image Image
developing_success

Post by sarah_9 on Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:23 am

Hello,

Hey friend if you are really interested in personal development of your self, then first start finding your real interest and spend some time on it, be it music related. physical activity or anything, make books your best friend, and start analyzing your self, your behavior, the better you will know your self, the better personality you will have.

Regards,
sarah_9

Leadership Development Training
http://www.jimclemmer.com/
sarah_9

Post by billionairekid18 on Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:45 am

From my POV, Personal Power II is unbeatable. I would recommend you start there and go forward.
billionairekid18
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by infinite on Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:54 am

Tony Robbins stuff is great... especially Living Health (the better you feel and the more energy you have.. the better right).

The first audio program I ever listened to was Accelerated Learning Techniques by Brian Tracy (this guy is very good) and Colin Rose.

Considering you're going to be doing a lot of reading/learning/practicing... I would say it makes most sense to invest a bit in your learning skills first. Also the program covers a lot of other good personal development ideas that I found highly motivational!

Enjoy bro.
infinite
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Facebook comments

Return to General