Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Speed Reading Course

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Speed Reading Course

Post by billionairekid18 on Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:39 pm

Hello EVeryone, I was wondering if anyone out there has a speed reading course? There is so much material on here I want to get through and there isn't any way possible with my current rate of reading. It would be greatly appreciated and I doubt I'm the only one who would benefit.
billionairekid18
SMV Club
SMV Club

Re: Speed Reading Course

Post by Inspired on Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:38 am

There are speed reading materials available here too. Evelyn Woods etc. Just search around. But remember, the faster your speed, the lesser is your comprehension.
Inspired
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by JMT on Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:24 pm

http://selfmadevip.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=5390

and I think there is even more stuff here, you just have to look for it ;)
JMT
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by billionairekid18 on Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:42 pm

Inspired wrote:There are speed reading materials available here too. Evelyn Woods etc. Just search around. But remember, the faster your speed, the lesser is your comprehension.

I thought the purpose was to understand moer and read faster. I will look into it. Thank you.
billionairekid18
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by billionairekid18 on Mon May 04, 2009 4:44 pm

Inspired wrote:There are speed reading materials available here too. Evelyn Woods etc. Just search around. But remember, the faster your speed, the lesser is your comprehension.

Fatal flaw. Speed reading produces a higher overall comprehesion and you read faster. I took the course and would recommend it to anyone and everyone out there. My biggest piece of advice is that your personal beliefs are massively going to limit or excel your ability to use the course. I took Paul Scheele's course because I trust him and I'm very happy I did so. It's changed the course of my life.
billionairekid18
SMV Club
SMV Club

Facebook comments

Next

Return to General