Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"Here I have access to a repository of information being provided by a host of positive people from whom one can learn to be positive, share with people and learn to live with and for others."
vip elite, 03 Dec 2007 More testimonials can be found here

So how far are you on your way towards your DREAM?

Success forum for own stories of personal achievement. Here members can discuss how they are progressing towards achieving the Life of their Dreams and self-improvement

Moderator : developing_success

Post by MKorka on Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:01 pm

My dream

I too have a dream or many smaller dreams.

I dream of having an own house over viewing the sea, having a few kids to watch the sea with, having a happy husband to share the nights with, having a job to keep us going and making the most of the spare time (as opposed to having lots of spare time).

I am already on a good way to achieving it because we already have the plot where the house will be, are trying for a kid, have good jobs which will assure that we will be able to build the house, like the jobs we are doing, and appreciate the time left.

There are no end of obstacles on the way but we do not despair. And when we accomplish this dream, we will have more dreams and if we dont despair - we will probably achieve them. I feel happy but not complacent. I dont take things for granted as none came easy to me.
MKorka

Re: So how far are you on your way towards your DREAM?

Post by specs3d on Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:51 am

YES I DO!! Im created it right now!! I lost my self-esteem and felt depressed didnt have any confidence and even wanted to kil myself. But thanks to self help things like this website and other peoples products i have learned to create a better life for myself and now im teaching others. :D

Im building a business and doing coaching and change work and life is still getting better!!! I cant wait in about 2 weeks from now, i plan to do alot from now til then to celebrate on my birthday and my life and my success. March the 19th baby!! WOoo hoo!! I wish success to you all and excellent luck in your everyday endevours!! :D :D

Nicholas Finnegan
specs3d

Post by nhaggart on Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:09 pm

I thought I was 90% there, then I realised that actually the truly rich are not made by being employed.

At 22 I am very skilled in my sector and earn an ok amount of money for my age, I work for one on the biggest banks in the world and have nice clothes, a flat that I rent, a great girlfriend. What more can a guy want

Well since a VERY small age all I wanted was to be super rich so I could help people like my cousin get better or at least make her life and her familyA ' s life easier.

I thought if I worked hard and saved up money then I could become rich.
The harder I saved the more in debt I got, so I decided to act.

IA ' m now at %0.000001 A A A� it grows every day though, so that is great.
nhaggart
Curious Child
Curious Child

Post by RuiFerreira on Sat May 30, 2009 2:28 pm

specs3d wrote:YES I DO!! Im created it right now!! I lost my self-esteem and felt depressed didnt have any confidence and even wanted to kil myself. But thanks to self help things like this website and other peoples products i have learned to create a better life for myself and now im teaching others. :D

Nicholas Finnegan

Say, this is something I've puzzled myself too. It seems that a large percentage of people who get into self-help tend to more often than not to go into Coaching and trying to teach Self Help to other also!... Its like when you ask "What's your goal in life", there's this limited palette to choose because of all the self-help material you're been reading for months and years...!

What do you think about this? I myself have thought about it too! Isn't this funny?

I also think that, perhaps the true golden chicken IS REALLY Coaching and all this Meta-World-Model that is so beautiful and enticing to all of us human souls... Perhaps the most fantastic jobs is to be a Self Help Guru, because you get the kick out of helping out people? Except that of course, Since they are NOT doing what you do (that is to teach, to always talk about this fantastic new world) then they CANNOT possible reach the same level in the Real and sometimes Painful day to day jobs?

That is; Beeing A Guru is actually..... in essence.... HAVING PERMISSION TO BE A SELF HELP JUNKIE! :)

Food for tought...
RuiFerreira
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Facebook comments

Previous

Return to Success Stories