Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

SMV v3.0

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Re: SMV v3.0

Post by developing_success on Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:49 pm

Thanks for the quick reply, ads work fine from my side as well ;)
Was my reply valuable? For even more value, visit my blog: http://universallifecoach.com/
SMV COACHING! | My favorite books
Image Image
developing_success

Post by gmic on Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:36 pm

I would like to see the log in\out buttons or link, the view new posts link and view active topic links, etc. grouped as per old layout. I have two windows on my screen (Windows 7), so you can make sure that they are visible from either window, left side or right side?

Thanks
gmic

Post by viktorados on Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:25 pm

gmic wrote:I would like to see the log in\out buttons or link, the view new posts link and view active topic links, etc. grouped as per old layout. I have two windows on my screen (Windows 7), so you can make sure that they are visible from either window, left side or right side?

Thanks

All user links (incl view new posts) are in the top menu bar in the "Success Forum" block.
Login/Logout link is there as well on the right side.
The key idea for such layout was to reduce to maximum the space taken by userlinks and navigation links, to give more space to content and forum/blog text.
viktorados
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Roger on Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:26 pm

Hi there,
I usually work a long time watching the computer screen. The old background with black and green soothed my eyes after all the white from different sites and applications. Could you revert to dark background with some green as you had? I like the rest so far. Cheers!
Roger
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by Neo on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:49 am

Keeping doing! Thank you!
Neo

Facebook comments

Previous Next

Return to General