Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"... I soon made myself a new social circle with better friends, who are helping me constantly with my success in life. I should tell them about SMV :) So I am glad to be here and I'm sure we can reach our goals together."
Multiblitz, 16 May 2008 More testimonials can be found here

SMV Coaching & Conference Calls

In this self improvement forum we help our members who search for mentor or go through challenges during their personal development

Moderator : developing_success

SMV Coaching & Conference Calls

Post by maxdog on Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:57 pm

SMV Coaching group is here: SMV Coaching Group
and private forum is here: SMV Coaching Forum

How would it be to Coach each other, like in the Mastermind Group but not because of a special Goal
When you have someone who will ask wheter you have achieved your Goals and done your work for them last week for Example you have a lot more motivation.
This is the principle on which Coaching like Robbins Results Coaching works, you get good advice but the biggest benefit is that you have someone to be responsible to.
SMV users could chat, write blogs or even phone over the internet to a fixed time, 1 time per week for example. They could tell each other about their Goals and what they want to accomplish next week - and a week later the Coach asks if the work has been done.
This is external Motivation - even when you loose your drive and think about breaking your commitment - there is the Coach who will ask questions.

What do you think about it
maxdog
SMV Club
SMV Club

Re: SMV Coaching

Post by viktorados on Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:35 am

I completely support the idea!! To make it real we would need somebody who could organize and launch this. Do we have any volunteers
viktorados
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by arunmmw on Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:34 pm

excellent suggestion, i would like to participate in and contribute for this initiative.
Get Coached for FREE! More details here...

You become what you think most of the time -- Brain Tracy
arunmmw
Clever Adult
Clever Adult

Post by developing_success on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:00 pm

I always wanted to be a "Success Coach", i don't know if i have the skills yet. I wish to help to organize and launch if nobody else more suited for the job offers. :D

PS: I support maxdog as the leader for this project 8-)
Was my reply valuable? For even more value, visit my blog: http://universallifecoach.com/
SMV COACHING! | My favorite books
Image Image
developing_success

Post by maxdog on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:04 pm

Well, I had the Idea :D so I would like to do this, I could work out a plan and a concept for this, together with other SMVA s who want to participate.. I have Holidays next week - I have to work hard on some goals in them but I have still plenty of time.
I will create a group: SMV Coaching and everyone who wantA s to vounteer is very welcome and every idea is welcome in this thread or in the Forum of the Group.

arunmmw thanks, you are welcome to volunteer

Ideas:
Everyone could post his bigger goals on his Profile and the smaller goals - what he wantA s to do next week and so on
in the thread of his coaching group and to his coach. The people in the group and the coach could then offer suggestions and
ask how itA s going and so on.

Chatting is really good, but internet phoning would be perfect, with that everyone would take this a whole lot more seriously and
tell the thruth to his coach.

Rules for Coaching - Like : SMVA s who get coached also comitt to coach another member for the same time.

I will post my plan for the organization in a few days

If this would be done with a real investment of time it would be absolutely awesome,we have real Personal Development
Experts here - People pay a lot of money for Telephone coaching and with good volunteers it could be offered to other people who
commit to volunteer.
Last edited by maxdog on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
maxdog
SMV Club
SMV Club

Facebook comments

Next

Return to Help Me with & Success Coaching...