Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"I am 43 years old and I am just beginning to figure it out. As they say, better late than never or not at all! I have been looking for 3 years for a forum to talk to like minded people about what it takes to be successful as well as share information and trade ideas. A place where we can all grow and share in our success once we get to the top! I am glad I found this forum and I look forward to providing my own input here in the future. Thank you for the invitation!"
bysbox1, 19 Oct 2007 More testimonials can be found here

SMV Coaching & Conference Calls

In this self improvement forum we help our members who search for mentor or go through challenges during their personal development

Moderator : developing_success

Re: SMV Coaching

Post by maxdog on Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:52 am

---------------------------------------------------------
First Conference Call, send me pm when you have time.
---------------------------------------------------------

Ok now we take action, we make a first Skype conference call to discuss the coaching and the beta test of the whole thing.

PM me when you have time, next Week I pm you back and I can post the best times for the conference call.

When we arenA t able to agree on a time for all members we can make more then one conference call.
maxdog
SMV Club
SMV Club

Re: SMV Coaching & Conference Calls

Post by tristam15 on Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:39 pm

Thanks a ton. This forum is amazing. I've been looking for such a place all over the net.
tristam15

Facebook comments

Previous

Return to Help Me with & Success Coaching...