Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"I was looking for something - a book, an audio, an experienced of someone, and SEFLMADEVIP opened my eyes because it gives me a path where to start with. My dream is to achieved financial freedom in the next 15 years, and this forum is giving me the tools I need to start on. Thanks! SELFMADEVIP."
Geofisico, 06 Dec 2007 More testimonials can be found here

Smallville Always Catches My Attention

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Smallville Always Catches My Attention

Post by mytopdvd on Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:54 am

Smallville caught my attention, not when it first appeared, but only in AGON few years, when I saw a little 'members of the Justice League. Since I have been watching all the episodes !!! Blocked DIRECT EXTERNAL URL Link => Edit & leave it without URL tags OR put it into CODE tags !!! , and became deffiently favorite TV show.

Manifestation of good, a man among men, and half-human, Superman meets his shoes Tom Welling, who is the finest work of his character !!! Blocked DIRECT EXTERNAL URL Link => Edit & leave it without URL tags OR put it into CODE tags !!!. The thing that most impressed by the MW is a great space to problems of interpretation, because it is new, and no one expected it, you can make this show anything and everything. Each character is strongly connected to each other, are all people today, because of their tumultuous lives, and helping hands. !!! Blocked DIRECT EXTERNAL URL Link => Edit & leave it without URL tags OR put it into CODE tags !!!

I have been to see the forum, events KILL LANA Lana must die. Why? He will probably play with Lex alongisde the most important part in this exhibition. Clark is a man, he is their due, and his father (not biological). !!! Blocked DIRECT EXTERNAL URL Link => Edit & leave it without URL tags OR put it into CODE tags !!! If you do not love Lana and Lex, jealousy and hatred for those who know how Clark would end.

Lana is gone, I suspect has always been serious in some parts of this show, perhaps a few appearances here and there, but I feel that the only concern Season 9 Lois and Clark (So, I hope) and maybe get his flying skills already . I have heard that patience is everything, all 9 seasons !!! Blocked DIRECT EXTERNAL URL Link => Edit & leave it without URL tags OR put it into CODE tags !!! , we have been patient, now give him a fresh dress and teaches him to fly. The best show in my book, keep it up, good luck, cheers!
mytopdvd

Facebook comments

Return to General