Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Silver trading

Investing in Stocks, Stocks Trading, FOREX Trading, HYIP, Investing in Real Estate and Property, Investing in Precious Metals, Investing in Commodities, Investing in Art etc

Silver trading

Post by devid2011 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:50 am

I am fresh Trader I know Fundamental and Technical Analysis is very difficult, I often heard for Gold Silver Robots at http://www.goldsilverrobots.com they are claiming to earn 5% return in gold robot, can I rely on this bot, please help ?
devid2011

Re: Silver trading

Post by Dangles Dilbert on Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:25 am

Dear Devid - Technical analysis is not that difficult. A technical "indicator" is a chart pattern that tells you that a particular event is likely to happen, like price falling or price rising. People are devising more and more sophisticated indicators all the time, and some of them use quite advanced mathematical concepts. But if you start with the basic stuff you can still do very well. I went to a seminar that just taught one indicator and how to draw up the charts. People there were doing well with just that knowledge. Get a basic book like Alexander Elder's Trading for A Living. He also has a companion study guide, and if you do the quizzes in the book you will be sure you understand it. This covers the basic market indicators and shows you how to set up a trading system.

I would not buy or rely on a system created by someone else, if they do not tell you exactly what trading rules it will apply. This is called a "black box", because you don't know what's inside, what makes it work. That means you don't know what market conditions it will work in, and when it will not work. It's like buying a car when the dealer refuses to tell you about the engine, and the hood is locked down and you are not allowed to open it. It's just another way of handing over your money to someone else's control.

Hope this helps.
Dangles Dilbert

Post by pipman66 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:32 am

there are good robots but the ones that are for sale, forget it,
if you want a robot that really can make you money you have to create it your self or hire a programmer to implement your strategy, but before that you need to learn how to trade, just think about it, if there was such profitable robots for sale out there then why would the owner sell them for 49.99 or whatever when he could have traded it and made a lot more, those emails you get in your mailbox of new robots that will make you a millinare in one week they are all scammers, do your self a favor and direct them to the junkfolder because thats what they are, JUNK! there is no one that will sell you a consistantly profitable system for any kind of money, if they have such robot they will keep it for them selves,
I agree with the former poster, technical analysis isn't rocket schience, if you really want to learn it you will.
pipman66

Post by jacobsmith on Sat May 05, 2012 4:41 am

Trading silver can be a solution against inflation. Several individuals who trade the commodity don't care much about the physical delivery but more on the cash profits of the difference they receive. Silver bullion comes in different forms like coins and bars. Investing in these two forms of bullion can both gain a great profit. However, these forms of silver bullion may differ on where you can sell them.
http://www.scalpingstrategies.com/
jacobsmith

Post by sbhalla on Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:21 pm

Hi Dangles

I am learning technical analysis these days.
Is there any way I can get more practice on reading the charts. Can you advice me a book or a website that can give me a chart to analyse and cross check that I have figured out all the chart patters correctly.

Thanks
sbhalla

Facebook comments

Return to 3. INVESTOR (Discussion)