Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

shadowstrike's goals for 2011

Success forum for own stories of personal achievement. Here members can discuss how they are progressing towards achieving the Life of their Dreams and self-improvement

Moderator : developing_success

Re: shadowstrike's goals for 2011

Post by Goldy2 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:22 am

Helo Andrew and all
Here' s a beautifull game to try ...i find it very useful when learning new skills its an excerpt from Michael Hall's - Games for Accelerating Learning Manual-2:

1) RUNNING YOUR OWN BRAIN— FRAME GAME.

Learning is simply Running My Own Brain with Power, Finesse, Grace, Elegance, and Mastery, that's all
"Learning" speaks about consciously using your brain to handle its fits and jumps appropriately.
Brains engage in "Thought Balls." It's only natural. As you know this, respect this, honor this, appreciate this... now take a moment to adopt a Kinder/Gentler Approach to Yourself when your brain has its jumps and
fits.

Give yourself a break:

1. Refuse to demand that it happen instantaneously, immediately, or quickly.
2. Refuse to demand that it happen perfectly, flawlessly, errorlessly.
3. Refuse to expect perfect concentration and focus.
4. Refuse to expect conformity with the ways others learn.

Be Kinder/Gentler With yourself:

Accept & Patiently Enjoy that "learning" takes time... it occurs over a period of time.
Whether fast or slow— you will learn if you don't interfere your learning with negative emotions of judgment.

Accept the fact that your brain is so creative it will "Thought-Ball" on you when you least expect it. Celebrate this god-like power! Then learn how to handle the thought-balling so that you have it, rather than it having you.
When you're ready to quit, you're closer than you think. Do the thing you fear most and the death of fear is certain. Only those who are asleep make no mistakes, losing is simply learning how to win, there is no failure, only feedback!
Goldy2

Post by shadowstrike on Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:45 pm

thanks Goldy2,
those are great points! I can see that taking the pressure out of learning will result in a receptive mind an taking stress out of the equation. I also think, learning should be fun, and if resources permit, have a good teacher to ask plenty of questions from and give ample demonstrations.

This week has been full of learning opportunities. Here is a brief snapshot

* last monday, the speed dating event was cancelled due to insufficent amount of guys attending.
I had all the liner's ready. here are a few I learnt
1. This is my 100 speed dating event, please be the one!
2. I must warn you, if we match, you're paying for the first date!
3. My wife is forcing me to do this, please be nice to me!
4. You have 3 minutes, impress me!
5. hmm, I have to sus you out..... you're the cheeky one!

This is be delivered with a cheeky grin and is suppose to break the ice and set you aside from the pack. Unfortunately, I couldnt put what I learnt to the test. Instead, I spent the night writting my daygame routine stack ( which was based from "jeremy souls " day time dating).

* Last tuesday, the boss left for a 3day vacation, giving us helps of things to do. My pile was already too high too see over my desk. This year's goal is to work on my career.
The work I was given by my boss, was broken down into little bits, and I learnt how to use GTD (getting things done) with outlook. it's real easy to create reminders, I simply drag from the inbox folder to the "task panel" and quickly can set up reminders . Also, I've been tweaking my mailbox rules.
I still have alot of work to do, but now that I can keep track of it, it will stop the snowed under thing from happening.

* Last Wednesday was Australia day, vodafone coverage was soo poor, I walked every single inch of bronte beach in the weather holding an esky trying to find someone who I never have meet.

That day, I think I walked 300 miles, and shed a kilo, and realised that thinking outside the box and calling from a payphone I could bypass vodaphones exchange.
The people generosity was amazing. very cool people. The bbq area was over crowded and a small australian family of arabic descent lent us their bbq and even gave us food to cook with. How nice is that?
I ended up dancing salsa at the beach with beautiful women everywhere who were wearing bikini tops. I practiced what I learnt from Daytime Dating (absolute must for any aspiring casanova) and approach with direct openers to several girls, I managed to keep the interaction going and I kissed a girl on the cheek. As the night progressed, everyone in our group was talking about this large amazon women who looked like serena williams who was wearing dental floss g-string. I saw her, and as I was about to approach, I noticed the shiny ring on her wedding finger, I didnt want to end up with a columbian neck tie on the salsa dance floor at the beach.

I think that there might be some inner issues holding me back, I took the "Practical Pickup
Diagnostic" test from Entropy and found that "Date and Phone" and "Physicality" is my wekaness.
Lifestyle:=14 <-- competent
Approaching: =16 <-- competent
Conversation: =18 <-- competent
Flirting:=15 <-- competent
Dates and Phone: =6 <-- Average
Physicality: =5 <-- serious weak point

In the next weeks, I will need to tackle this, I'm completely honest, and that does resonate with me. I need to break that bad mental conditioning and ask for numbers and go on more dates. I guess it's the thought of them rejecting me if they wont give me their phone number that bothers me.

anyway, Last thursday i was abit tired as I came home at around 2am, I walked into the tafe college thinking I would just enroll to the book keeping course , only to realise there was an entrance exam to take and I had 20minutes to complete it.
That day, I realised that my maths skills were so poor but while remaining positive I started thinking on my other options available, and planning which other campuses I can apply before the commencement of this course.

Luckily for me, friday night at 10pm, I made the cut and can enrol into the course I wanted. That was one of my goals, but it's too early to cross it off the list, as I need to enrol first on monday.

*And Last friday, my forex trades went into the red and lost 10% of my balance.
Code: Select all
To see the coded text you need to launch the countdown. Waiting time for guests: 5mins, registered users have NO WAITING TIME. More information is in our SMV FAQ.
Click here to launch the countdown and view the coded text...

Please log in to see coded text...
http://rapidshare.com/files/331790852/ shadowstrike's goals for 2011 .zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/496350880/ shadowstrike's goals for 2011 .zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/394993796/ shadowstrike's goals for 2011 .zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/876238458/ shadowstrike's goals for 2011 .zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/823658964/ shadowstrike's goals for 2011 .zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/260283561/ shadowstrike's goals for 2011 .zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/672971101/ shadowstrike's goals for 2011 .zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/209456945/ shadowstrike's goals for 2011 .zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/878838088/ shadowstrike's goals for 2011 .zip

however, today, everything came back on track. I revisited my trades and scratched my head why I did it, next week I'm much better prepared.

anyway, I'm continuing with my daily meditation with the mudra and watching the mind movies each day. But what I've learnt is, goals are hard, because it looks good on paper, but you will never know what obstacles you will face and will require some manoevring to obtain that goal.

daygame script
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
step1 . start conditioning yourself “Approach the first hot girl you see every day. It will change your life.”

step 2. use the list of openers

*“I was standing over there with my
friend, I saw you over here and thought you looked beautiful. I had to come and talk to
you.”
*Excuse me, hi. I just saw you sitting there and I had to tell you, you have
an amazing style. I really love your look: it’s so well put-together.
an amazing style. I really love your look, it’s so well put-together
*Excuse me, I just saw you walking past, and I had to come tell you that you look
absolutely beautiful.
*Excuse me, I just saw you sitting there, and I wanted to come tell you that you look
incredible.
*Hi, I saw you from across the room and I thought you looked gorgeous. I wanted
to come introduce myself.
*I’m late to a meeting, and I probably shouldn’t be stopping, but I just saw you…

I guess if you dont feeling direct, this should easy
an amazing style. I really love your look, it’s so well put-together

Step 3. Wait for her to say thank you, then put your hand out, ask her name and
introduce yourself.

Step 4. transition, by Find out what she is doing today, what she does for a living, and what she does
in her spare time for fun. Don’t ask all these questions in a row, but gradually
find out these answers over the course of a five- or ten-minute conversation. Use
her answers to make statements that lead the conversation onto topics you are
knowledgeable about

example
transistioning
*you know there are a lot of good-looking girls in this city, but you have a unique
style. I’m guessing that you do something creative for a living or in your spare
time?
* I meant what I said about the way you carry yourself. You really do have a
graceful walk. I’m wondering whether you’re a dancer or have had some kind of
dance training before?
* you do have an interesting look – very different from most of the women I
meet in this city. I’m guessing you’re not from around here?

step 5. dhv and add value

step 6.
qualification
“I really like that you’re into XXXXXX. It makes me think that we could have a
few things in common.”

step 7. what's your favourite juice?
cool, I'm thirsty, there is a juice bar around the courner

step 8. close with phone number
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

p.s Goldy2, thanks for your support, I would love to hear your goals
everyone have a good weekend!
Shoot for the moon... For, even if you miss you'll land among the stars!
shadowstrike
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by Goldy2 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:11 pm

shadowstrike wrote:p.s Goldy2, thanks for your support, I would love to hear your goals
everyone have a good weekend!

thnx Andrew, your reports are fabulous...I enjoy it every time and learning so much from it and admiring your superman skills , energy , intelectual-ness ,courage....daring spirit...I see you are sometimes going through some things considering them failures, but i know from experience that , dear brother ,those 'failures' of yours, (and i had many of them , and they were almost of exactly the same kind as yours) are but food for thought and signs of you succeeding and learning at an unconscious level...cause we can not not learn....we are learning machines..it's just that it requires some time for the seed of skills and knowledge to grow and develop....

when i turn my film back I see that those 'failures' , more than positive experiences, had played the crucial role in my development(although the feeling sucked at the time :lol: ) and were turning points, great lectures and guidelines...I know your intention is to be honest...but I recommend to everybody the first thing after buying new dictionary should be to delete that word....and write this one instead: 'hmmmmm(sounding joyous and curious ) another learning experience!' :wub:

and whenever it seems such experience is happening, you wish to say to yourself:
'hmmmmm(sounding joyous and curious ) another learning experience!'

And now imho, the key, although it may not be relevant to you:
you just need waiting some time( perhaps doing nothing at all, except what you choose to do effortlessly, joyously and having a great fun)-few weeks to few months for your subconscious to process it and integrate these learnings at a deep level and develop them and skyrocket them!...all this will be done automatically now..just let go and relax , you are enough, and don't have to do or achieve anything and besides that, you have already supercharged yourself .....you cant be stopped anymore! even you can't stop yourself now, even if you wanted! :wub:

In the meantime you can be happy now, enjoying the peace , freedom and all the joyful things you already have ..cause we don't really want the things ... no, we don't really want those goals either...we want good feelings we believe they will give us... and the funny thing is we can have them now....just deciding to feel them cause they are already in us ...we already have those chemicals and most of the time it' s just a matter of decision and allowing ourselves to release them and feel them...

my goals are:

1.being at peace

end of list...

If this is not enough then here are few more words albeit this is but interpretation of this simple sentence of being at peace...

feeling satisfied calm and joyous...following my deepest guidance..... walking in healing energy wherever I go... making every act an act of love, freedom, mastery and hope...

Goldy
:heart:
When you're ready to quit, you're closer than you think. Do the thing you fear most and the death of fear is certain. Only those who are asleep make no mistakes, losing is simply learning how to win, there is no failure, only feedback!
Goldy2

Post by shadowstrike on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:18 am

Hi Goldy,
1.being at peace

that's one thing I thought I had, being at peace. Last year, I thought I had everything, great job, hot dates, nice apartment. I was practically living the dream, and I was very happy, but down to earth, until something tragic happened to a family member, and I just folded and was brought back to reality. i struggle and still do with being at peace, however, those words you mentioned
feeling satisfied calm and joyous...following my deepest guidance..... walking in healing energy wherever I go... making every act an act of love, freedom, mastery and hope.

specifically hope, got me through some dark times last year.

I do appreciate your comments and have taken them on board, and I have just started to enjoy the process, and let the new learning to develop without a restriction. I'm just relaxing, it wasnt hard to do, as this week was my birthday, and I went home to visit my parents and enjoyed a nice slice of cake. However, this week the highlight happened in the pool, I’ve been going to the aquatic centre almost daily and very early in the morning. I'm still swimming 3/4 of the way using a kick board. I’m tempted to go into the baby pool as It will probably be safer,( just joking). However today, I've perfected the begining drills taught in the dvd "Total Immersion" called the "sweet spot" and by next week, I should be ready for the deep end (that's not the highlight by the way).

Anyway, as I got out of the pool, I bumped into Ian Thorpe (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Thorpe , the only Australian to win more gold at the olympics in swimming than any other swimmer), yes it was him, they were holding some form of press conference at the aquatic centre. I think he was expecting me to say something, I was struck with awe, he looks exactly like he does on tv without the extra 20pounds effect, all I could do was stare back at him, and then he looked at my kick board and I think I lost all credibility. In hindsight, I should have given my kickboard to him and ask to sign it. He is back from retirement, and now is preparing for the london olympics 2012, but what surprised me, was an 80 year old chinese women who was doing laps around the pool for over an hour. Yeap, she overlapped me many times. she is my new nemesis :) (unfortunately doesnt qualify for my soul mate age criteria)

Next week will be action pack for me, I start my book keeping course and have to wake up at 6am to go swimming, then go to work from 8 til 5pm. after that, head to class at 5:30pm til 9:30pm for 3 days a week. And on saturday, I'm meeting some guys from the local lair (seduction) to brush up on my dating tips. On top of that, I have to tow my car 10K's to get a head gasket repair done and should take the whole day, so it should be fun.

Honestly, it will be fun, it's soo hot here in sydney at the moment, outside is easily 42 degrees, and the best place is either in the pool, the office or tafe as the air con is at full blast, the last place would be my unit. I'm sure I could fry an egg without using the oven because of the heat of livng on the top floor (hot air rises).

anyway, more later. I hope everyone is either enjoying the rest of winter or summer.

Andrew
Shoot for the moon... For, even if you miss you'll land among the stars!
shadowstrike
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by Goldy2 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:26 pm

Andrew, i would suggest for you to perhaps try a different kind of opener, dont know if this is relevant to you but, i found it is best working when I speak about something I feel definitely at home.... something you are passionate about so when you are saying it you are automatically going in a light trance pulling her with you in the same time...words arent important, what is important is that it flows out of your mouth effortlessly and you dont need to think what you gonna say next cause it comes naturaly to you and you are displaying your personality in best light that way...
Goldy2

Facebook comments

Previous Next

Return to Success Stories