Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Seeking Financial and Business Partner

Here you can advertise your product or service

Seeking Financial and Business Partner

Post by fhxx on Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:31 am

Greetings,

I am looking for a 50:50 partner, in which you come up with the money, and I have the extensive knowledge to trade your capital in the option trading market for a monthly return. I am NOT a broker and this is a proposal for starting a common business only.

What I will do is NOT speculation or gambling. I am a mathematician and I have extensively studied trading options in an aggressive, but risk-conscious way. I created a trading plan, which I tested on several online trading platforms with huge success. I have already put my own money on the line, but now I want to make this to an income generating business.

I am not here to promise unbelievable returns (I will give you an excel file with some financials) -- I am looking for a true business partner, who is putting money into a common business (as a loan) -- I will then generate monthly income (same amount for me as for you) via trading and over the time, this business will pay you back your loan.

I would offer full transparency on what I will do, even explaining to you the how and why (if you like to hear it). The business will be located in the State of Nevada. I have a lawyer here who can set up the business and its bylaws and who can also help us with a state of the art tax strategy.

In order to make this worth your while, you must be a high-net worth individual. The starting investment is $125K. If you like what I do with your money, and how I generate monthly income on this, then you increase your investment to a total of (at least) $500k or $1M (latest in the 4th month). If you don't like it, I am not successful enough, then we liquidate this business, you get your investment back first and we split the rest 50:50. .. and go our separate ways.

I am looking for only one (!!) partner -- we have to like and respect each other. I am willing to give you all guarantees so that you feel comfortable in our biz relationship. I have a business proposal (with an excel file) and a confidential trading plan (which I would give you after signing an NDA).

Again, I don't have rich friends who would fit the above profile. If you or someone you know is interested, get in touch with me anyway .. and I can very well scratch your back as well ...

Please PM or eMail me and include your communication data (phone or Skype-ID preferred) in your response (and best time to get back to you)

Best regards

Erland
.. and yes, I am a German living in the US since 5 years.
fhxx

Facebook comments

Return to Advertise Yourself