Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Sedona Method Release Technique Changed My Life

Success forum for own stories of personal achievement. Here members can discuss how they are progressing towards achieving the Life of their Dreams and self-improvement

Moderator : developing_success

Re: Sedona Method Release Technique Changed My Life

Post by kronker on Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:54 am

shadowstrike wrote:good stuff kronker!

last year, I went through a bad patch, although I did watch "letting go" by Hale dwoskin, it was hard to shake it off. Luckily through pray everything turned out ok.

as depression affects us all in some stage of our lifes, the sedona method and other similar techniques should be made part of the schools curriculum, perhaps we would still have the most talented musician, artists kicking around, if they didnt turn to drugs for help.

I agree.

Just so you know, this isn't the Letting Go movie. This is a recorded seminar/program from 1992 when the originator of the Sedona Method was still running the system(Before it broke into two different systems - Sedona Method(Hale Dwoskin) -Release Technique(Larry Crane).

The simplicity of this is amazing.
kronker
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Beagle Scout on Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:21 pm

Hi Kronker,

I really enjoyed reading your post. Would Sedona Method work for things like "writer's block" too? A lot of blocks (esp. creative ones) involve being too self-critical of one's work and overly accepting of others' (usually personal) criticism (or that the artist/writer/etc. takes constructive criticism as a personal affront).

I have been reading a book by novelist/screenwriter Steven Pressfield called The War of Art, in which he describes these and other blocks as tools of a negative entity he calls Resistance. I have also heard a lot of great things about the Sedona program and wonder if it'd be effective in helping me to accomplish my creative tasks more efficiently and without self-doubt or abandon. I have tons of pages filled with assorted scattered notes on several projects, and it seems one after another idea keeps coming to me, so I write them down before I forget it -- but then I feel so overwhelmed I don't know where to start, and how to assemble/organize things in a readable/understandable fashion...

Etc., etc. How should one go through the program? Dwoskin says to just listen straight through the first time and then go back and listen to the parts that maybe weren't so clear or that you want to focus on. Is that what I should do? Also, if there are people with whom you maybe don't want to improve your relationship but instead find the courage and resources with which to just walk away, can this help/is that possible with this too?

Much obliged. Thanks so much!
Beagle Scout

Post by kronker on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:52 am

Beagle Scout wrote:Hi Kronker,

I really enjoyed reading your post. Would Sedona Method work for things like "writer's block" too? A lot of blocks (esp. creative ones) involve being too self-critical of one's work and overly accepting of others' (usually personal) criticism (or that the artist/writer/etc. takes constructive criticism as a personal affront).

I have been reading a book by novelist/screenwriter Steven Pressfield called The War of Art, in which he describes these and other blocks as tools of a negative entity he calls Resistance. I have also heard a lot of great things about the Sedona program and wonder if it'd be effective in helping me to accomplish my creative tasks more efficiently and without self-doubt or abandon. I have tons of pages filled with assorted scattered notes on several projects, and it seems one after another idea keeps coming to me, so I write them down before I forget it -- but then I feel so overwhelmed I don't know where to start, and how to assemble/organize things in a readable/understandable fashion...

Etc., etc. How should one go through the program? Dwoskin says to just listen straight through the first time and then go back and listen to the parts that maybe weren't so clear or that you want to focus on. Is that what I should do? Also, if there are people with whom you maybe don't want to improve your relationship but instead find the courage and resources with which to just walk away, can this help/is that possible with this too?

Much obliged. Thanks so much!

Excellent post.

1)Hale Dwoskin talks about going through the program "The Sedona Method" audio program once, and then once more. That's a different program. It's good as well. If you would like to you could do that program first. I recommend doing this program first(called "The Sedona Method Release Technique 1992). It's much more simple. It shows people right in front of your face releasing. And it shows how easy it is.

The "Sedona Method Release Technique" Videos from 1992 are no longer available for sale which is too bad because they're so effective. But if you would like to purchase a program, and I highly recommend everyone does, then purchase the current "The Sedona Method Supercourse" audio course. Or if you can't afford that, at least purchase the book(17-20- dollars tops). This stuff is worth it's weight in gold. But in the meantime download "The Sedona Method Release Technique" mentioned here and go through the entire program.

2)Yes this will allow you to rid yourself of negative relationships. The only reason they're around is because you're holding them in mind. The mind works with pictures and is literal. It doesn't understand "no" and "not" and "don't want". Right now don't think about an elephant.

To do that you first have to think about and Elephant(Hold it in mind) and then think about it disappearing. So when you're thinking "I hate this relationship, I need to get rid of it" you're holding the negative relationship in mind. When you start releasing all the emotional baggage that is connected to it, your relationship with the person will either change or they will just naturally leave your life(As weird as that sounds I've had it happen).

This will also allow you to stand up to people who were taking advantage of you. When you think of someone taking advantage of you and then release all the feelings that come up, you'll be in a place where you have no problem confronting the person or saying no to them. Just think about doing that action and release all the feelings that come up. Many times I've had people change after releasing. Someone would always be ragging on me and busting my balls and then I released all the energy surrounding that(Anger, Grief, Fear etct) and without me doing anything the person changed. Amazing really.

3)Yes it will help with everything you've mentioned with regards to creativity. The book you've mentioned is quite popular as well for artists. This program will bring up all kinds of negative energy that is lurking beneath your conscious awareness and let you release it with ease. Everyone I know that's gone through this and tried it has had amazing results. Even people I would never think would be into "Self help" or other such programs, have used this because of my recommendations and then thank me weekly about it. Seriously they'll call up out of nowwhere and say thankyou over and over again.

There's so many tools for creativity. It's interesting because people think creativity is only for aritsts but this isn't true at all. Everything that is new has been CREATED. Phone applications, cars, electronics, solar power technology, teaching styles, etc etc. So many things.

Also this program will help you with more straight learning aspects. Many people are hindered from learning because of past emotional traumas. Or stress. This program relieves all those issues and more.

Here's something everyone can play with. I've used this many times in the past for many different things.

The next time you have a situation where you need to know the answer to something, want to find something that is missing, or want to learn something, use this process.
1)Notice how you're "Trying to figure the problem out".
2)Ask yourself "Could I allow myself to let go of wanting to figure this out" or "Could I allow myself to let go of wanting to know the answer?".
Would I let go of wanting to figure it out?
When?

Allow whatever answer comes up to be okay. Either "yes" or "no". And see how easy it is to get what you were "trying" so hard to understand or know before. If you don't get it right away, go through the questions a couple of more times. I've used this to find car keys, learn to start a piece of machinery that had a hidden switch, found all kinds of lost items in places that I never would have thought they would be, found answers to making money, found answers to answering other people's questions etc.

When you "try to figure" something out, you're actually just spinning. You're holding "No answers' in mind.

This sounds ridiculous and illogical but it works. Believe me. Try it and prove it to yourself. Let go of wanting to figure out whatever problem or issue you believe you have. Start with something small.
kronker
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Beagle Scout on Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:25 pm

Thanks, Kronker! :) Actually, a video seems it'd work better for me than a straight audio program -- being an artist/writer/"Renaissance woman" I'm just naturally a visual learner :P

Talk about Law of Attraction/fate throwing you signs: When I first heard of Sedona Method I was going through a really rough time being frustrated to the near point of suicide because of a horrible math course (online) that I had to complete to finish my college degree. When going up to the school to meet with the professor, I was stuck in traffic, and that only frustrated me even more, because I'm one of those people who beats themselves up if they're 5 minutes late.

Eventually, the police came and rerouted the traffic, because come to find out there was a breakdown up ahead. The car in question at the front of the line was...a Kia Sedona. 8-)

Not only that, but it turned out that the professor was late after me. Little did I know -- I'd never met him before, because these online classes aren't exactly conducive to face-to-face interactions -- that it was his Kia Sedona that had broken down at the front of the line! :happy:
Beagle Scout

Post by kronker on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:52 am

That's an interesting story Beagle Scout! Life is very strange sometimes.

I've had experiences where I was freaking out because I was going to be late, turned off the radio in the vehicle, and then just began to allow myself to feel however I felt in that moment. A lot of fear. A lot of anger at other drivers. ANger at myself. The more i allowed myself to feel those feelings instead of suppressing them and getting lost in some story or blaming others, the better I felt. Pretty soon I was feeling so good I started to almost love the other drives. It made sense because really they were just trying to get places to, right? And the more of the love feeling inside I decided to send to other drivers, the more traffic moved for me(Sounds like BS I know. But its what I experienced). People moved for me and I got to where I wanted to go in half the time I Thought I would need to.

I was still late when I got there but it was good because the appointment I was trying to make was held up anyways. I ended up arriving 2 minutes early!

Have you had a chance to watch the first video yet?
kronker
Sponsor
Sponsor

Facebook comments

Previous Next

Return to Success Stories