Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Sedona Method Release Technique Changed My Life

Success forum for own stories of personal achievement. Here members can discuss how they are progressing towards achieving the Life of their Dreams and self-improvement

Moderator : developing_success

Re: Sedona Method Release Technique Changed My Life

Post by theunforgiven on Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:59 am

Dear Kronker, Thanks for making your entry into my thread "deep challenges", and I did look into the Sedona method. I don't know if it's me, or my situation, but I can't wrap my head around it.

"Could you release it?" - I always admit to myself that I haven't so far. ...so I say no.
"Would you release it?" - I say always say yes
"when?" - and I always list in my mind the obstacle in my life I haven't been able to resolve.

Maybe it's because the examples of people releasing in part one are fairly trivial issues and I seem to go for the deep and painful feelings I have based on my situation. Don't get me wrong, I'm not simply trying to be contrary or
short sighted on this, I would love for something to work for me and help me engineer a path up and out of my difficulties. (I will view as much of the vids as I can) I just don't feel the release.

Your thoughts?
theunforgiven

Post by kronker on Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:23 pm

I'm glad you've responded after having some initial doubts. That's great. You're not being contrary at all. What you're going through is VERY VERY COMMON! Go easy on yourself. Everyone I know who tries this gets it.

1)Did you print out the chart of emotions? That's important. Most of us have no idea what we're feeling at any time until of course the emotion is really strong and we're screaming in someone's face.
When you allow yourself to FEEL the emotion connected with your issue you normally release. You find out what you're feeling from the chart of emotions and from there allow yourself to feel that feeling.(When you think about one of your "deep issues" notice what that feels like inside. Is it anger? Does your chest tighten up? Is it grief? Does your throat feel like there's a ball in it? Do you have butterflies in your stomach? Just notice how that feels inside physically). From there ask the questions. Remember, yes and no are BOTH OKAY ANSWERS! People release on a yes, and people release on a no. You're doing great.

2)I've seen people release big issues from just 5-20 minutes of releasing. Other times people have to spend quite a long time releasing. Sometimes the issues have built up for a long time. Everytime you go through the process you're doing tremendous benefit to yourself because you're becoming aware of a bunch of feelings associated with the issue and you're taking your power back to admit to yourself that you're actually in control of your life. Very powerful stuff.

3)How many videos did you watch? How many times did you go through the process? This works for everyone but sometimes at the start people don't seem to feel very much. This is normal. Our whole lives we've been programmed to be up in our heads and cut off from our emotions. Especially with guys we are programmed to think our emotions make us weak. It's just lies though.

If you like these maybe you'll like the Sedona Method Supercourse audio program better than the videos.

Here's something I think you'll find interesting because it relates to your problem. I had completely forgotten about this story until just now after reading your post when it popped into my head again. This person I met online through releasing had major problems similar to yours. There ex-wife had their son in a different state. The man had trouble leaving the state because he was in what he called "a battle" with the justice system over his drivers license. He was very angry at many people including himself, depressed, and at his ropes end(The rope he claimed he was hanging himself on. HAHA). He learned releasing. He began turning everything around.

First he let go of the anger towards himself and "beating myself up"(Or disapproving of himself) that he did on a regular basis. He began feeling better. Then he kept releasing on wanting to figure out how to fix his problems. He says it was strange but once he let go of wanting to know he began to have answers in short periods of time. He began to walk and release listening to the audio program on his CD player. Soon he realized he was very angry at the people at court. He realized he was hurting himself by being angry at them so he began welcoming that anger. He began allowing himself to let it go. And he began to feel BETTER! Soon he got so light and happy that he even felt happiness towards the people he use to think were persecuting him. Instead of fighting tooth and nail against the system he just flowed with it and stop resisting it. What was originally going to be a suspended sentence for over a year was dropped to a fine of 3500 dollars. This was huge for him!

So he kept releasing. He realized he hated his job and the people he worked with so he released all the emotions connected with that. He also let go of wanting to figure out what to do about that. He told me that many times when he let go of wanting to figure something out he would get the answers. But normally it was for small stuff like missing car keys, scheduling issues, helping his neighbour. But out of nowwhere he let go of figuring out what to do about his job after one stressful day at work. He said no word of a lie, 20 minutes later his friend from another state called him and offered him a job working for a new company doing similar work. The State and city the job was in was where his son and ex were living! He had no idea this friend of his had moved there or was working in the type of field that he was. He also hadn't talked to the guy in a couple of years. HE WAS FREAKING SHOCKED!(He actually told me that "I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in law of attraction or religion or any of that crap....but I don't know how to explain this happening besides releasing. He told me "If someone had told me the same story I would have dismissed them as hokey or a dreamer or just a plain liar. But when it happens to you it's unbelievable). The money at the new job wasn't as good but it had a HUGE potential for increase in the future and it was based on his ability to be successful where as his old job had many bureaucratic pitfalls that kept him stagnate and not moving forward because of all the politicking going on in the company.

Eventually he released a lot of the anger towards his ex-wife. He said it took a while. HAHA. A lot had build up. So much so that he said he had to release all kinds of anger about wanting to murder her.
But after 6 months of working in the same city and state with very little contact and only seeing his son once a week, his wife phoned him for coffee (out of the blue again) where he said he had the best interaction with her he'd had since they'd been married! HAHA. He asked her why she called him and she said she didn't know but she just had an idea and a good feeling about it. She also admitted to having anger towards him but also a lot of guilt about what had gone on. She felt so good about how everything had changed that SHE SUGGESTED that they change their arrangement with the courts and their son and they shared custody. The guy thought he was dreaming. It was like his wife was a different person to him. He realized that what was holding them apart was the walls each other were putting up and the emotions they were holding onto from their past. Once he changed, she changed in part as well because she had nothing to react against. There was no resistance so she had nothing to fight.

This guy swears by this method now. He gives to everyone. He says even without all the actual problems changing that took place, the emotional changes in himself were beyond description. Just feeling better was worth the programs weight in gold.
kronker
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by theunforgiven on Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:33 pm

1- I have it as a PDF on my desktop, should I have it in paper? It would end up on several pages. I recognize the emotions, going back to them repeatedly does not distance me from them, it tends to magnify them to me.

2- These issues have been in my life for almost a decade, I don’t know if that is a long time by self help terms. I tend to be someone that tries to look at the big picture, when I look at what must be accomplished to correct all the things I feel I need to, I feel apathy based on my own estimate of what I can do about it, the time I have to work with, my resources, etc. That is were I don’t feel I am taking back power or gaining control of my life.

3- The first 2 vids. I also went straight for the”letting go of holding onto problems” mp3 you put up there. I grasp that even less, maybe because I haven’t really latched onto the first concept of this.

I will listen to as much of this as I can, unless I reach a point of feeling this system is not productive for me. The story about the man who benefited so much from it was interesting and I’m glad for him. There are some similarities and some differences to my situation that I can take from, and bear in mind.

I do have anxiety over not being able to improve my situation, “letting go of wanting to fix my problems” is something I have looked at several different ways over the past decade. For a period I let go of it and sought the path of least resistance, went with what I wanted to do/be, spent my spare time writing and recording music. I struggled financially, grew to detest my day job, felt a bit of “midlife crisis” view of myself, and had no significant success by virtue of not having enough time, energy, or skills to effectively produce/promote the music. Since then my main recording equipment has stopped working and I’m not in a position to replace it, so not having an outlet is not a good thing. Not wanting to correct that, get to my child and get out of the job I hate is something I cannot concieve at this time.

As far as the job he got, he was lucky for the opportunity and I’m happy for him.

I am not suited for sales & customer service any more, I *MUST* change careers and have been doing it so long that I don’t have a lot of transferable skills. I’ve spent the past 6 months doing career change research, It’s almost like a 2nd job. At this time my work situation I feel is the biggest concern because it’s the most painful thing to me. Even more so than my child concerns oddly enough, because I will never rise up out of this within the firm and other reasons. Not wanting to fix that I could not, would not, and never let go of.

Relocation to that place is a prickly pear within itself, I’ve always hated the place, love my home, have been there so many times it makes me sick, and sadly not even happy about making another trip out there. It’s what started the whole legal fight and in all honesty, I don’t know if I will ever move there. That, itself is a cause of great anxiety for me.

I’ve also applied several methods of dealing with my EX over this time. I feel confident in saying that most of the animosity is carried by her and her mother. But that’s too long a story to put in any thread.

I thank you for taking the time to pay attention to this. I don’t know if it’s an “egg before the chicken” kinda thing. Fix your head so I can make more money and imporove my life -or- make more money so I can resolve the issues that plague me. That said, how can I release if the problems are so big to me?
theunforgiven

Post by kronker on Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:58 am

1)You're "Trying to figure it out". Download the first audio and listen to it as well.

2)A problem for a decade is common. I've seen people let go of problems they've had for 40 years.

3)The emotions will become magnified at first because most people have spent their whole lives trying to escape them. They've been suppressing them. When they begin to recognize them they seem to increase in intensity but they were there the whole time, just operating beneath the surface. And when you become aware of the emotion you can let it go. Letting it go isn't letting the other person be right or dishonoring yourself or your experience. ITS ACKNOWLEDGING WHAT YOU ACTUALLY FEEL! It's giving yourself permission to be how you are and feel how you feel instead of looking away and holding onto all this negativity which affects the actions you could take that would get you out of the situation. If you're apathetic about being able to improve your life THEN ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE AS APATHETIC AS YOU ARE! Allow yourself to feel that way. And allow yourself to welcome the sensations, pictures, and sounds are brought up into awareness at this moment. Just really allow them to be here as best you can.

And when you're ready "Could you allow yourself to let this go, just for now?". You can always go back to holding on but just for this moment, could you allow yourself to let it go?

No matter what your answer was to the first question, would you let it go, if you could?

And When?

On some level you think or know this can work for you. On some level you're also skeptical(Which is a good thing because there's tons of stuff out there that is a waste of time), and your problems seem too large. But if you stick to this program and are honest with yourself then I think you'll find some amazing results.

Remember, ITS OKAY TO SAY "NO, I CAN'T LET THIS GO AT THIS MOMENT". We're always releasing just for this moment.

I think the newer course will benefit you more. You have a lot of questions and it will answer them all for you. You can find it here. Look for the megaupload links near the bottom of the thread where I posted them.

Code: Select all
To see the coded text you need to launch the countdown. Waiting time for guests: 5mins, registered users have NO WAITING TIME. More information is in our SMV FAQ.
Click here to launch the countdown and view the coded text...

Please log in to see coded text...
http://rapidshare.com/files/522161928/ Sedona Method Release Technique Changed My Life .zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/479955137/ Sedona Method Release Technique Changed My Life .zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/900824357/ Sedona Method Release Technique Changed My Life .zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/340623482/ Sedona Method Release Technique Changed My Life .zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/523485596/ Sedona Method Release Technique Changed My Life .zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/337367936/ Sedona Method Release Technique Changed My Life .zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/267791722/ Sedona Method Release Technique Changed My Life .zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/504851691/ Sedona Method Release Technique Changed My Life .zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/719848863/ Sedona Method Release Technique Changed My Life .zip

kronker
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by gopaljee90 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:31 am

I have gained similar gains and more. 2 Years flashback from now , i didn't even saw myself passing my grad. today ., not only did i passed out but also i m the top 5 highest earning people in my batch . And all credit goes to Sedona Method. It is so easy and can be done while on a go.

I love it's goal process and it is through this i make everyday of mine merriful.I have introduced other people too to it and they have gained too.
gopaljee90

Facebook comments

Previous

Return to Success Stories