Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"To realise our grandest vision of a prosperous and happy life and to experience the magnificent unfolding of human potential in our own lives by applying the materials/teachings provided by the Selfmadevip forum. I take this opportunity to express my heartfelt regards and sincere thanks to all the contributors and moderators for giving their valuable time, energy and resources in this noble endevour."
prk, 03 Dec 2007 More testimonials can be found here

Sanson from Brazil

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Sanson from Brazil

Post by Sanson on Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:33 am

Hi my friends call me Sanson, Im from Brazil 30 years old, I still live with my family, [I love my family]

Anyway , my hobbies are: movies, international culture ( I want to see the world), video games

I m in college right now, because I was an worker, few years ago, I worked at many things in the past. (no satisfaction in none of them)
Even though im studying Design in digital medias, Im not happy... at the same time I m a poor guy, with not much financial resources , I feel like im trapped.
I dont know what to do,

ALL I WANT IS TO FIND OUT MY PATH IN LIFE , I feel soooo lost!
Thank you all
Sanson

Re: Sanson from Brazil

Post by Inspired on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:29 am

sanson.
Inspired
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by paulofriends on Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:02 am

Hello Sanson,

I'm also Brazilian, but please don't say you're poor, it's a lie :o, your reality is your own creation, none of us are poor, we ourselves block our own abundance and prosperity, that's all, and it's ok, no blame, no shame it's just a matter of releasing our own self imposed limitations.

may I recoment The Sedona Method, try it you'll like it... :D

Welcome to our journey
paulofriends

Post by Sanson on Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:16 am

Paulo, Thank you so much for your ideas and concepts...
I ll be checking the Sedona method...
I feel like Im nor open or these programs dont have effect on me ...
Thank you!
Sanson

Post by paulofriends on Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:06 pm

Actually I feel the same way, and probably we all do,

I have been working with the Sedona Method, EFT, Ho'oponopono and many other Law of attraction methods and self development methods for around 3 years, and probably many more if I were to think about it, but REALLY working 3 years.

I many times also feel not open or that it simply doesn't work for me.

I have come to the conclusion that I simply havent given it all. because I have made huge progress just not as fast or consistent as i would prefer

I have decided that this year (2010) I will make it or brake it.

I have chosen 3 "methods" to work: The Sedona method, Spring Forest Qigong and Holosync
Spring forest Qigong is a series of exercises I can do Every morning
Holosync is a 30 or 60 min meditation I can do before I sleep
The Sedona Method is what I do all day to release emotions like apathy grief fear lust anger and pride and wanting acceptance, security, control, and separation

so they help each other and dont overlap

I have decided to finish this year very happy and prosperous or... have a clear and centered knowing that these methods do not work because "I have done everything necessary to make them work for me"

I have come to the conclusion that I must focus, choose something to work with and stick with it till it works, or that I come to the conclusion that it doesn't and it is trash.
Of course this is just for me bu if anyone would ask me, this is what I would suggest.

Hootlesness
Paulo
paulofriends

Facebook comments

Next

Return to Introductions