Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Salutations All ...Wow what a nice place

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Salutations All ...Wow what a nice place

Post by dandll on Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:56 am

My life has been one hell of a Rollercoaster....I was feeling down recenlty...really down and I find the front page of this place..
Never Never Never Give Up..W.Churchill....It really helped me..just to look at.....Its hard to develope your life and your self at the same time...I,m sure this place will give me heaps of inspiration as I go for it...cheers all...God Bless
dandll
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by developing_success on Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:12 am

welcome dandll :)

Everybody has a downhill fall in his life, it depends if you have the proper mind set and power to overcome them and turn the rollercoaster backwards, couse what comes down will eventually go up.

If Churchill didn't give up (imagine his situation), than you musn't give up also. Be strong and don't forget Napoleon Hill words also: ...There is no greater satisfaction of the failure to TRY to stop one JUST before reaching SUCCESS

If you learn from failure it is called EXPERIENCE and problems CHALLENGES :)

I wish you good things :D
developing_success

Post by dandll on Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:37 pm

Amazing thought..."There is no greater satisfaction of the failure to TRY to stop one JUST before reaching SUCCESS " very very true...many thanx for your good wishes....Lets start sharing...Cheers
dandll
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by ovidiu on Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:07 pm

Churchill is right.. just beware that you live amongst ordinary people and they're gonna try and pull you down.. if you're acting stubborn just to prove a point, that's not gonna bring any satisfactions (short term or long term) . good luck! :)
ovidiu

Post by Brainy on Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:31 am

Everyday we experience, sorrows, problems, heartache, BUT if YOU have the ability to ENTERTAIN Your Self on your OWN, THAT IS BEST WEAPON YOU CAN HAVE
Brainy
SMV Club
SMV Club

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions