Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Run everyday for a year

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Re: Run everyday for a year

Post by ChidoOne on Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:11 am

When you run your mind enters a state of trance. There its only you and your thoughts. No pressure from the external world.

Its a great way for making yourself stronger. I have realized that by running longer and getting further i can achieve more objetives in and out of the running world

I fullfill more goals so to speak. Plus you liberate lots of endorphines so thats good also :D

I run 5 days a week.
ChidoOne
Curious Child
Curious Child

Post by arunmmw on Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:21 am

folks, I feel tired at office after jogging. Is this normal Will my body adapt to running and working at office over days
Get Coached for FREE! More details here...

You become what you think most of the time -- Brain Tracy
arunmmw
Clever Adult
Clever Adult

Post by viktorados on Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:24 pm

arunmmw wrote:folks, I feel tired at office after jogging. Is this normal Will my body adapt to running and working at office over days

if you have started jogging recently (and without previous experience)
=> it takes usually from 1 week to 1 month for your body to adapt to it

try not to overload yourself while jogging, make it a pleasant time
you can increase distance and intensity later on
viktorados
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by chrisibrand on Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:43 pm

I used to jog every second day last year and I seriously did it the whole year. In the beginning you have to motivate yourself a bit in order to do so and self-discipline to keep on track, but afterwards you get so addicted to it, that you no longer can go without it.

Though I am changing my rhythm now because I am going into strength training and want to bulk up, so I can't keep on burning so much calories :). I stlil love running just don't do it so much; all the best: if you get started and keep going, it will relax your mind, fill you with oxygen and you will feel so much better, it's hard to put into words.
chrisibrand

Facebook comments

Previous

Return to General