Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"SMV is one of the best places on the internet. I'm new here and I'm overwhelmed with the abundance of information on this site to go along with all the positive energy and outlooks of everyone here. I'm honored to be a member and to grow with everyone here."
MndFChstr, 04 May 2008 More testimonials can be found here

Riding the Tiger

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Riding the Tiger

Post by MysteryMastery on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:08 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum, and am enjoying all the information here. I think it will take me a long time to get through even a fraction of it, there is so much!!!

I am going by the handle of MysteryMastery, which has to do with embracing and working in partnership with life's mysteries. The unknown and unknowable call to me, and I enjoy exploring. I also like learning new things, and sharing them with others. As an awakening facilitator, I enjoy helping people discover themselves in new, more fulfilling and empowering ways.

Recently, I began teaching some new (for me) forms of Reiki, including Attraction Reiki, which combines the Law of Attraction with Reiki. My first book manuscript is complete, and I have finished the book proposal. Now I am seeking a literary agent and looking forward to seeing it in print.

Life is good!
MysteryMastery

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions