Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Regenerate your brain cells with this simple technique

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Regenerate your brain cells with this simple technique

Post by Sotos on Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:14 pm

I heard this in one of the audiobooks I downloaded. It makes so much sense yet it is so simple to follow! Keep on reading...

We all have a strong side to our body and a weak side. The strong side is associated with specific cells in our brain while the weak side is associated with others. The cells associated with the strong part of our brain are in a powerful and awake sdtate as we use them all the time. The cells associated with the weak side remain in a dormant state as they are hardly ever used. What a waste!!! :o

They say any person uses roughly 10% of their brain. Einstein sometimes used 25%. What an unlimited potential we have to become smarter, more successful and more creative!

So, everey day try to use alternatively the other side of your body:
- listen to your phone through the other ear (use your other ear)
- use your other eye when seeing through a camera
- do more things with your weak hand (this is easy to do)
- use your weak foot to go up the stairs (your strongest leg always goes first)

In a few days, you will notice a HUGE DIFFERENCE in the way you think, you will be come more creative and surprise yourself and others!

Here is to our weak side no more! :D
www.selfmadevip.com
Live the life of your dreams!
Sotos
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Re: REGENERATE YOUR BRAIN CELLS WITH THIS SIMPLE TECHNIQUE

Post by SmileAwhile on Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:35 pm

What a great idea!
Here's a tip: be careful eating cereal with your non-dominant hand or you might just end up wearing some like I just did! :lol:
SmileAwhile
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by Sotos on Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:46 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
www.selfmadevip.com
Live the life of your dreams!
Sotos
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by SmileAwhile on Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:34 pm

Hey Sotos!
I've really been trying to do some things with my weak hand. It's funny how simple everyday tasks we do all of a sudden become challenging with our weak hand.

Simple things like brushing your hair or teeth all of a sudden are tasks you have to think about first. :

BUT it gets easier rather quickly.
Try doing a task like shoveling snow "backwards" It's funny. I shovled the regular way for a while and then switched. It felt funny for a while, but when I was done, my back didn't hurt like it normally does...cool!
SmileAwhile
SMV Club
SMV Club

Re: Regenerate your brain cells with this simple technique

Post by Vision on Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:44 am

Lol, I don't mean to be rude, but that's bullshit. That's not how the brain works. You won't suddenly become a refined person because you decided to flick the light switch with the left hand, not the right.

One of the most fascinating things in psychology is people with their corpus callosum cut. I recommend you look it up.
Vision
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Facebook comments

Next

Return to General