Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

really rack numbers Cheap Custom Nike Jerseys

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

really rack numbers Cheap Custom Nike Jerseys

Post by jamiafqc on Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:11 am

“Well, as we have hinted, !!! Blocked DIRECT EXTERNAL URL Link => Edit & leave it without URL tags OR put it into CODE tags !!! we regressed the Texans defense a bit. We don’t have them falling completely off a cliff, but they regress a lot closer to a middle-of-the-pack defense than one that is in the top five. As for a “Phillips” effect in general, I mean, we’re dealing with a lot of data in those studies that isn’t exactly related to Phillips. You know, I’m sure a lot of your readers see us talking about regression and roll their eyes, noting the general youth and the Wade effect. I get it, it’s not fun to be told statistical probabilities are going to reduce your chances rather than actual conditions. !!! Blocked DIRECT EXTERNAL URL Link => Edit & leave it without URL tags OR put it into CODE tags !!! If I had to point to one thing that is going to skew things, I would say that the Texans didn’t really face many of the best passing offenses in the NFL last year. When they played New Orleans, Kareem Jackson and Troy Nolan were reduced to smoldering rubble. ZRNSHD0801

This year the schedule brings in teams like Green Bay and Detroit, as well as Tom Brady and the promise of an actual Peyton Manning-led Broncos offense — quarterbacks that are a little more challenging than some out-of-conference skirmishes with Josh Freeman and Matt Ryan.” On one hand, the Texans don’t have experienced, !!! Blocked DIRECT EXTERNAL URL Link => Edit & leave it without URL tags OR put it into CODE tags !!! proven depth at the wide receiver position and a new right side of the line. On the other hand, the Texans have experienced coaches on the offensive side of the ball and have had previously lightly regarded players play well in their system. What does the Football Outsiders hand project for the Texans offense Cheap Jerseys?“As I said, we knock them down a bit because of the offensive line continuity on the right side. We’re also unsure about the receiving corps going forward.

Keep in mind that when you build a statistical projection system, !!! Blocked DIRECT EXTERNAL URL Link => Edit & leave it without URL tags OR put it into CODE tags !!! a guy like DeVier Posey, who has no statistical background for the 2011 season, is going to be someone that gets projected lower than an average third-round pick. This will still be an above-average offense even if Arian Foster has to drag them there kicking and screaming, but I think the development of the secondary receivers is a very big question mark.” A bone for fantasy football fans: Any projection thoughts on Arian Foster, Andre Johnson?“We have Arian Foster projected as the second-most valuable back in standard fantasy formats, behind only Ray Rice, and I think that clashes with the traditional consensus enough that he’s a worthy No. 1 overall pick. We’re a little down on Andre Johnson, who KUBIAK projects as the No. !!! Blocked DIRECT EXTERNAL URL Link => Edit & leave it without URL tags OR put it into CODE tags !!! receiver this year. However, that’s kind of a standard hedge with us — in fantasy leagues, you would prefer your players to be in their prime for risk purposes.
jamiafqc

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions