Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"SMV is one of the best places on the internet. I'm new here and I'm overwhelmed with the abundance of information on this site to go along with all the positive energy and outlooks of everyone here. I'm honored to be a member and to grow with everyone here."
MndFChstr, 04 May 2008 More testimonials can be found here

Real or an Illusion?

Success forum for own stories of personal achievement. Here members can discuss how they are progressing towards achieving the Life of their Dreams and self-improvement

Moderator : developing_success

Re: Real or an Illusion?

Post by GetAhead on Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:04 pm

Did have an occasional dream that I knew was a dream. Didn't know at that time that it was the phenomenon called Lucid Dream. After I came to know of LD, I tried out a book on LD but seems like you tend to lose touch with reality with all the questions like "is this real " etc. Attractive though the idea of controlling your dreams are, seems to me some of the techniques of LD can drive some persons over the edge.

Haven't picked up the book again.
"They can conquer who believe they can. He has not learned the first lesson is life who does not every day surmount a fear."
GetAhead
SMV Club
SMV Club

Re: Real or an Illusion?

Post by real on Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:47 am

Reality transurfing proposes a very interesting view on dreams, especially the lucid dreams.

It states that the only difference between the reality and the dream is that the reality is inert, while the dream is not. This means that the dream world is able to manifest your thoughts immedeately, while in the real world your thoughts are manifested with a delay. The purpose of this delay is to filter out thought fluctuations, such that exclusively the essence of the most persistent thoughts is manifested.

According to reality transurfing, dreams are not subject to interpretation; future prediction by means of dream interpretation is thus nonsens or a sort of cold reading. The lucid dream world offers you an environment to train yourself in deliberate manifestation.
real
SMV Club
SMV Club

Facebook comments

Previous

Return to Success Stories