Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"Joining the selfmadevip community is probably one of the best correct decisions I've made in my life. I'm in love with this site because how everyone gets along so well and how this site is managed. And everyone who participates in this community has one purpose, to be successful."
markzor, 03 Apr 2008 More testimonials can be found here

Read a 125 page book in 45 minutes without brakes

Success forum for own stories of personal achievement. Here members can discuss how they are progressing towards achieving the Life of their Dreams and self-improvement

Moderator : developing_success

Re: Read a 125 page book in 45 minutes without brakes

Post by minnatrix on Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:08 am

Not to make your achievement insignificant in anyway, I cannot find the value in speeding through a book. You miss crucial details by doing thus, and I bet that although you remember a lot of the details, you cannot recall the minor yet often time crucial ones. The road to success is not a race of exhaustion and expiration so I don't see why a book can't be the same. Furthermore, I would like to add that my experiences in life have taught me that I should take as much time as I need to understand something for it is understanding that will bring you options and opportunities by allowing you to see things you would not normally see. I apply this to reading as well. If I am reading a book and I happen to come across a very weird and rather hard to understand concept, I will spend as much time as I desire rereading those passages and even possibly doing research on the internet to clarify on some misunderstandings.
minnatrix

Post by AlexInSA on Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:24 pm

Have any of you heard of photo reading? You know, as in photographic memory. I have Paul Scheele's Photo Reading Whole Mind System. As many of the books I buy, I have yet to get around to this course, but if anyone is interested I can uploaded. Just send me a msg if any of you would be interested, I just don't wanna upload something no one is gonna use.
AlexInSA

Post by udaysweet99 on Thu May 13, 2010 6:35 pm

you are really an interesting person with excellent quality of being a super human being
udaysweet99

Facebook comments

Previous

Return to Success Stories