Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Questions from Eben Pagen's Wake up Productive

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Questions from Eben Pagen's Wake up Productive

Post by billionairekid18 on Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:33 pm

Hey guys. It's been a while. I hope you are working towards goals and can maybe help me out. I have just started Eben Pagen's Wake Up Productive course. I got to the one part where he talks about fasting for 36 hours. I tried it and I could not do it. My mind convinced me to eat for ridiculous reasons and I was shocked. Here I was believing I was in control of my life and that I could do anything yet my own mind overpowered my will. This has had me thinking a lot lately. So my question is how do we align our minds will our will?

I am now thinking that going to Tony Robbin's "Date with Destiny" may be the best thing that could happen to me. I understand that whole experience is all about integrating yourself with your purpose. That is like $10K though. I'm wondering if there is any cheaper way to do the same thing. thanks for the help
billionairekid18
SMV Club
SMV Club

Re: Questions from Eben Pagen's Wake up Productive

Post by photo313 on Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:21 am

Get the Edge with Tony Robbins is great.

You should try fasting for 12 hours, then 24 hours and then 36 hours.
photo313

Post by ekshay on Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:16 am

Just do the complete Wake Up Productive course.

Eben doesn't bring up a problem, if he is not gonna bring in the solution as well. :)
ekshay

Post by hypertrader on Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:09 pm

fasting for 36 hours straight can be nasty if you're not used to it.

like 'photo313' said try fasting for 12 hours once, then 24 hours, and then try 36 hours.

if still not comfortable, try 12 hours first, then increase by 6 hours each time ie: 12hours, 18hours, 24hours, 30hours, 36hours.

MAKE VERY SURE THAT YOU ARE NOT INCREASING YOUR FASTING INTERVALS ON SUCCESSIVE DAYS. IF YOU FAST TODAY FOR 12 HOURS, TRY FASTING FOR 18 HOURS AFTER A GAP OF A DAY OR TWO. THEN FAST FOR 24 HOURS AFTER A GAP OF A DAY OR TWO AGAIN. PROCEED ACCORDINGLY. OTHERWISE IT COULD GET NASTY.

good luck mate

whenever i've tried pre-planned fasting, i've realized my mind plays tricks and makes me feel even more hungry than normal.......it all comes down to how you deal with 'the devil' inside your head...... :D
hypertrader
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by photo313 on Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:15 am

I just went through the first 6 videos for the wake-up productive. This thing is AMAZING. It actually is better than any other program I ever did and I did at least 20 ( covey, robbins, brian tracy, maxwell ).

Eban is unique and very innovative - and current.

I will be fasting this weekend. My first 36 fast in a long time.

I will keep you posted. ;)
photo313

Facebook comments

Next

Return to General