Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Practicing psychology, nlp, and free coaching

In this self improvement forum we help our members who search for mentor or go through challenges during their personal development

Moderator : developing_success

Practicing psychology, nlp, and free coaching

Post by jamilpremji27 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:34 pm

I believe I have a great understanding of human psychology and am currently in the process of educating myself more. Currently I hold a bachelors in psychology/philosophy and am a NLP practitioner, I am wondering if anyone would be interested in practicing and discussing NLP or psychology theory over skype phone or email periodically sometime? I already have people I keep in contact with, where we discuss core issues in the psychology, philosophy and NLP though I am looking for one more person. (To learn more, to practice and to discuss)
My strong points as a practitioner of change is
- Muscle gain, and fat loss
- Time management
- Figuring out direction in life
- Social circle building and the simplicity of building rapport with people
- Discipline and motivation
- Gaining access to empowering states. Such as "more confidence"
- Hypnosis for a variety of issues
Thus I am also willing to work (or help) with up to three people for free weekly on any of these topics until September, where I will be moving countries and would not be willing to service for free. I also worked as a salesman, a dating coach, and a few other gigs which may be of value to some people. :)
If anyone is interested please private message me and I will respond asap. Any questions or comments are encouraged, SMV is an amazing community and I am hoping to get to know its users a little more.
www.onesuccessdaily.com
jamilpremji27

Facebook comments

Return to Help Me with & Success Coaching...