Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"Just stumbled upon this forum and have not seen yet what it is like. My first impression is this is one of those gems you stumble upon whithout knowing you are looking for them. The internet can do that to you :D ... I have to do something to improve it by improving myself, so in that respect it is no surprise I ended up here. Hopefully I will have something to give back in the future."
zhubra, 24 Oct 2007 More testimonials can be found here

POWER OF "I AM"

In this motivation forum you can get inspired and motivated to lift up your mood and place a smile on your face;) Self improvement and motivation

Moderator : viktorados

POWER OF "I AM"

Post by lovemeyash on Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:13 pm

Hi I am 25 years old guy and have had a lot of troubles and a very traumatic life , I was in depression since age of 9 and till age of 24 years I had been in depression and with all the outer circumstances of life just going opposite to what I had imagined, dreamt of, thought of,everything was totally in a different undesired results. I have been throug Sexual Abuse, Cgild Abuse , to sedomised and hell lot of stuff which is beyond imagination.I have no friends , no girlfriend , no other social or any other activity whatsoever . But yet with God's Grace I am coming out of it with the help of Kriya Yoga.
he most meaningful lesson that life has taught me in my pasat 24 years is the power of "I AM".

1 "I AM" this the main soul purpose of realisation, "I ALL THAT IS".

2 No matter what you go through in your life, no matter whether you are a success or a faliure but before
success or faliure whole truth is "YOU ARE" . It is secondary in nature wheather you succeed or fail but first "YOU ARE". Since you are then only we can say that we have achieved or failed to achieve.

3 I feel this is the reason why in the Genisis it is said," Before Abraham was "I AM" "

4 if you realise "YOU ARE" then more than the half job is done as using this power of "I AM" we can accomlpish a lot.

5 One powerful affirmation that help me personlly is "In the day I AM", in the night "I AM", in the rain "I AM"
in the sunshine "I AM", in the tough situations "I AM" , in the smooth "I AM", in the rough "I AM", in the soft "I AM"

6 Once we realize that "WE ARE" then we immediatley take charge of everything we feel like taking a front seat and run the show.

This power of I AM has been learned through Kriya Yoga Science. First it is important to be Good human being with all of our divivne rights and then we automatically start fitting in the picture of life

warm regards

yash
lovemeyash

Re: POWER OF "I AM"

Post by elated on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:08 am

Though I'm very strong person but these days I am under work load and all of sudden I found myself getting mentally down because I had procrastinating few important works (related to personal life) for a long time because of my job. One side there is my duty and other side there is my personal preference which makes me feel good because it will open good source of income for me. Hmm I'm very self righteous person and do my duties very honesty whether my employer inspects or not. I keep working honestly but this is really hard time, I need peace, mental peace and money as well to fulfill my desires, wanna buy some good clothes, apparels, and want couple of more wishes to be fulfilled. Not always but sometimes I feel burden or stress.

I opened selfmadevip.com and opened many pages landed to your page and after going through your matter I got inspiration and feeling good.

Thank you so much for sparing time and writing good stuff.

And many thanks to Vik for creating this place.
elated

Post by lovemeyash on Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:14 pm

Hi "Elated" buddy I can totally feel the way , you are feeling right now, I personally welcome you to the selfmadevip forrum . You have just landed at the right place , you will find the right resources here..
lovemeyash

Post by momidoll on Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:58 pm

Hi Elated, I am happy for you! It's no accident that you found this place. I think everyone that's here was led here. You should look into the Law of Attraction section, I'm sure it will help you manifest the things you want.
momidoll

Post by elated on Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:26 am

Thanks momidoll for the encouragement :D
elated

Facebook comments

Next

Return to Motivation and INSPIRATION