Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

POWER OF "I AM"

In this motivation forum you can get inspired and motivated to lift up your mood and place a smile on your face;) Self improvement and motivation

Moderator : viktorados

Re: POWER OF "I AM"

Post by TheRealJeffMac on Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:42 am

Great post!!

I was recently at an I Can Do It! conference (Pasadena, CA) and Wayne Dyer's keynote speech included a reference to "I AM" in a religious content.

I'm new to the forum and will try to upload the audio.

Thanks again for sharing!
Jeff Mac
www.motivational-multimedia.com/
@TheRealJeffMac
TheRealJeffMac

Re: POWER OF "I AM"

Post by elated on Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:36 am

I offer my deepest gratitude to lovemeyash and momidoll

momidoll Have you ever tried Law OF Attraction and if yes, then how much success have you got so far? I truly believe in Law OF Attraction and now it has been almost 2 yrs. I've been applling it and saw the magic as well in my life. I got a job.

I was earning 0 and I came across the movie:- The Secret and my life started changing
I had no idea what to do next so I kept watching The Secret and started doing exactly what was told in that and believe me it's 100% fact that I got a job, exactly what I was looking for with no extra qualification.

It took couple of months but I kept doing it daily (affirmation, Visualization etc...) by keeping faith. and by the grace of GOD finally I got the job.

One day all of sudden I struck to me that I should search for Bob Proctor whom I saw in the movie and gradually I started getting new information on internet. I came accoss Bob Proctor, John Assaraf, Bob Doyle's website and they all have a paid product so I kept studing I was getting in free by going through their website, their newsletter and whatever shared by others etc..

I kept working for 14 hrs shift for almost 6-7 months and afterwards moved to 12 hrs shift.
Now I work very less (almost 6 hrs) because I feel stressed but I'm very hardworking and an honest person and I want to earn good amount of money. It's not my desire, it's my need. I need good friends around me. I'm doing my best while doing affirmation and visualization, I want to know, not seeing change is there anything I'm missing?

I want to feel energetic, and keep getting POSITIVE thoughts all the time, tell me what do I do?

And also can anyone who has experience in LOA, shed some light on this matter?

Now I want progress, I want, I want and I want and I will get it.
elated

Facebook comments

Previous

Return to Motivation and INSPIRATION