Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Please share your dreams with us?

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Please share your dreams with us?

Post by harshanmcbz on Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:03 pm

Dreams are the first step on the road of success. Dreams are not those that we get in sleep, dreams are those that don't let us sleep.

Please share your dreams with us? Don't worry of craziest or wildest ones. The purpose is: we might be going to meet people who have similar dreams.

Once Jim Rohn said in his program. "We don't require 100 people to do something, just need 3-4 people with similar mind to change something".

As Vik stated:
"Two months ago I had a private conversation with a guy, who being only 26 years old was already a millionaire. And he started from zero. Among the most important qualities of his success, he has listed the ability to share his dream / vision with others."
harshanmcbz
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Re: Please share your dreams with us?

Post by harshanmcbz on Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:19 pm

I dream to become a Public speaker
harshanmcbz
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by arunmmw on Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:35 pm

My long term goal is to start a trade exports/imports business. Short term goal is to complete my MBA in US and join a financial services corporation as a sales/marketing executive.
Get Coached for FREE! More details here...

You become what you think most of the time -- Brain Tracy
arunmmw
Clever Adult
Clever Adult

Post by Balance on Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:09 pm

Making a positive impact on the world.

Primarily by researching and designing a "Self Improvement System" that works for the vast majority of people...
Enabling them to lead a fulfilled life and in turn empowering and encouraging them to make a positive contribution themselves.

All based on scientific principles, cutting edge learning techniques and the abstinence of any pseudo-scientific/spiritual nonsense whatsoever. If there was just one "program" out there that actually delivered - it would be the sh*t.
Balance
SMV Club
SMV Club

Facebook comments

Next

Return to General