Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"The information on this website is mind-blowing, I mean WTF! Just read a couple of blog entries here and there, and was literally astonished - this is pure GOLD. And I've only been through 0.01% of the whole forum!"
Proness, 25 Feb 2009 More testimonials can be found here

Please share your dreams with us?

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Re: Please share your dreams with us?

Post by asiaforexmentor on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:23 am

i wish i will be a good main and then a billioner .
A complete professional forex trading system that even newbies can apply instantly.
Asia Forex Mentor's forex course is now FREE! www.asiaforexmentor.com
asiaforexmentor
Curious Child
Curious Child

Post by Killionaire on Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:42 pm

I want to have a net worth of 300 million dollars. I want a beach front or ocean view house in Malibu or some other nice beach community. I want to travel the world and indulge a lot in my favorite expensive hobbies. I want several or at least one super sportscar, like a Ferrari or a Lamborghini.
Killionaire

Post by auburntree on Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:06 am

my dream is to be a very successful businesswoman owning a chain of restaurants and spas. working on it now=) hopefully with what i have started, it will grow. wishing all of us well!
Discover These Easy Habits That Only The TOP 1% Of
Individuals In The World Use To Become Extremely Rich, Successful, And Happy In Life
www.leaderinus.com/access
auburntree
Curious Child
Curious Child

Post by facefarward on Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:00 pm

Hey guy's, we are group of entrepreneurs who have a big dream and a unique vision that requires your assistance to make it happen.

In the near future we will launch a product that assists people to achieve their dreams and goals in a unique way.

I will appreciate if you can answer a few questions that will help us leverage the product and its use.

This is also your chance to be part of creating something that will influence and improve people's lives significantly.

thx
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yp7JI3AqyUIAu6QwxLo0S09rX9qPe0uYwp5EpVbsD04/viewform?sid=314083dd395884d1&token=xgqH-DwBAAA.FeTL3mAuE_kjqSTq3ldPaQ.ftirOv0aaTcCuua_prhCyQ
facefarward

Facebook comments

Previous

Return to General