Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"I came looking for a little bit of help, what I found was the path forward, I will always treasure this site. A BIG THANKS SelfMadeVIP. My new second home."
fishdude, 18 Mar 2008 More testimonials can be found here

Please share your dreams with us?

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Re: Please share your dreams with us?

Post by developing_success on Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:02 pm

My Dream is to become a person like Tony Robbins, even better, help a lot more people even more, also charge a lot less, deliver a lot more, and make a greater positive impact in the world :D
Was my reply valuable? For even more value, visit my blog: http://universallifecoach.com/
SMV COACHING! | My favorite books
Image Image
developing_success

Post by billionairekid18 on Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:25 am

well I hope you are able to do so developing success. I am going to his event in New Jersey and the costs are a little frightening to be honest. If it weren't for the fact that I know it's going to be worth it because of the past experiences I've had with his material, I wouldn't even consider going.

Anyway, my goals are huge but I think attainable. I want to become a Billionaire and I want to be a philanthropist. I would like to open my own school system where we taught in a different style than any other school. I want to channel the creative prowess of students and not grade based on right or wrong. I think a school system that focused on how to do something rather than praising whether or not something was right would be far more beneficial to society. It wouldn't be a high prices private school either thanks to my billions. I would let everyone I could in.

I would also love to be driving a Ferrari around California during the Illinois winters.
billionairekid18
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by ILoveMaths07 on Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:49 pm

Becoming a successful mathematician and astronomer, and discovering a lot of the cool stuff out there in space, including a planet that harbours life! :D Also, travelling to space, to a distant world, then returning safely to Earth... :P
ILoveMaths07

Post by JMT on Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:35 pm

My dream is to become balanced happy and fulfilled.

I would like to help people to become their best self they could possibly be.

And I dream of finding a way to really cure cancer.
JMT
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by abukamal on Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:40 pm

My dream is becoming successful businessman and property investor, have business worth million US Dollar, and facilitate others to become entrepreneur.
abukamal
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Facebook comments

Previous Next

Return to General