Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"It gives me choice, choice that a better world exists, which can be discovered and the new pathways navigated with little effort and lots of support of likeminded people. ...Once addicted, a member has no option but to change and start living his true potential."
rohlander, 22 Mar 2008 More testimonials can be found here

Please help me pass an important exam.

In this self improvement forum we help our members who search for mentor or go through challenges during their personal development

Moderator : developing_success

Re: Please help an idiot.

Post by bullethead on Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:34 am

thanks a lot I am approaching the exam with a different attitude. I really appreciate your advice. the test is 3 weeks away on April 9th.
wish me luck!
bullethead

Re: Please help me pass an important exam.

Post by bullethead on Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:58 am

Just a quick update...

My exam is in 3 days. All of your guys input have really helped so far. I have also received some good news that I was selected for some Medical School interviews next week. My anxiety level has never been so high in my life. I am excited yet terrified. This is what I have always wanted to do. My grades aren't that great, what if they don't take me. I don't think I can handle the rejection. I could use some advice on how I should handle this interview.

The Best,
Karim

BTW I love how the moderator turned the initial title of this thread from "please help and idiot" to "please help me pass an important exam". My past negativity brought me down, but I am still working on it.
bullethead

Post by pharris on Wed May 04, 2011 11:29 pm

I would recommend two things:

1. Selfhypnosis for improvement of memory , concentration and motivation for study. Lots of resources on this website for downloadable mp3s that you can listen to repeatedly

2 . I'm quite a fan of assisting your alertness with Ritalin. It will have to be prescribed and would be good for studying as well as on exam day. I'm a medical doctor and feel that both of these approaches are safe ( there is no addiction potential with Ritalin , in case you are concerned )

Best of luck!!
pharris

Post by bullethead on Sun May 15, 2011 3:18 am

Good news guys! I passed my exam. I even got a good score! But in the end it didn't matter b/c I received news that I got into medical school a couple of days before the grades were out! Thank you all for your advice. If anyone wants any help, strategies, or tips on how to do well on exams just look at this thread or feel free to contact me. :)
bullethead

Facebook comments

Previous

Return to Help Me with & Success Coaching...