Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Planner for real estate!

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Planner for real estate!

Post by netanel22 on Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:46 pm

For now, Just mess with my psychometric exam, after that it's earning money baby 8) (released :D )

Having few thoughts so far, gonna go for mainly Real Estate:
The way I think preffered, is easy and surely, The main thing I learned from the stock market, after a lot of lossing and changing approaches...
Two leverage items that must have: car , and a palm for organizing (iphone2 !).
The profit comes from finding the right enthusiastic seller that have will to sell his property below market value, Could be -> devorce couple, a ugly house needs renovation, death in the family, official receiver, those are bad situations but the house lord is really need to sell the house, fast, and chip.
To find "the one" takes specially drill of searching, in one area that must be known perfectly in terms of Good evaluation of how much property is worth in the market, This process makes the clarification when a good price is set on the market, $GLING GLING$ and go for it fast. :lol:
So a lot of driving in the same area and talking with strange people.. :blink
surely it's even important to survey what location have the most growth, The big L X 3 !!!
Maybe i'll not do it in the Kiyosaky way, the No money down. But 5%-10% first payment.
Still needs to figure out how I'll know if this numbers game will work or NO, pretty scary to fall in a scale of reall estate.
Someone else thought toward the direction
Desperation is a necessary ingredient to learning anything, or creating anything. Period.
If you ain't desperate at some point, you ain't interesting.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
netanel22
SMV Club
SMV Club

Re: Planner for real estate!

Post by sky on Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:03 am

Good to hear that Netanel,
I will probably also go into this real estate thing (if not now) then may be in 2 -3 years time. I have a mechanical engineering degree form a decent college but I have realised that job is a no-go. There is some serious potential for real estate. And also with something like there is always room for expression of the individuals creativity.
A few ideas that I have been able to come up with are :

1)For spotting the enthusiastic sellers early, keep in touch with the the 'movers and shifters' - the people who actually help people shift their stuff from one place to place. they will have a very good idea about what location is up for grabs.

2) one could probably have a personal website where one could put up the video clips (with relevant specifications)for the various properties that are available for sale.

----------

what books you have read so far in this regard Anything else in particular that you may have done for preparing for this particular field

cheers
shantnu
sky
SMV Club
SMV Club

Facebook comments

Return to General