Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Pl help me relieve from Love Failure

In this self improvement forum we help our members who search for mentor or go through challenges during their personal development

Moderator : developing_success

Pl help me relieve from Love Failure

Post by kkvp1984 on Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:37 am

Hi Pals,

I really don't know whether this is the right place to write. I had failed in my love that too in my first love, i couldn't tolerate it and bear it.

I am in a critical situation in my life. The next few weeks & months gonna be deciding my fate in my career, I am unable to concentrate on anything and couldn't prepare for the interview.

It wasn't her mistake and was mine, and moreover her family situation played a major role in our love life. Our love persisted only for 2 months and then came her ex-lover, disturbing her and he forcefully acquired my love and my dear.

I couldn't tolerate this though our love persisted only for 2 months, but our relationship was more than that. I still love her. I can't forget her. She promised that she will be my friend for ever.

Please guys help me get out of this, i beg from my deepest thing.

Thanks.
kkvp1984

Re: Pl help me relieve from Love Failure

Post by diakrk1 on Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:08 am

Hi kkvp1984 i neither know much about the girl nor you but i think you should let go affairs love relationships are k but if they distract u from ur goal i think its better they are forgotten maybe that girl was not worth u maybe theres someone better in store for you take it easy it was ur 'First' love that means there will be many more :wink: just forget her and concentrate on your goal if u do feel lonely try going on a date with some girls it will make u feel better and plz dont take life so seriously lifes just a game it depends on you how well u play it so treat it like a game and have fun instead of treating it like a punishment now cheer up and find some girl to go on a date with it will make u feel better :D
diakrk1

Post by Balance on Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:46 am

If you were born in 1984 as your nickname suggests then you're just ~25 years old.

Of course broken love always sucks but for how long it hurts is really somewhat under your control and depends on how you think about the situation.

She left you for her ex! That he "forcefully acquired her" is quite ridiculous, I bet he didn't bash her with a club and drag her back to his cave. She came back to him for one reason or another, perhaps she finds him more attractive, perhaps you were just the "bridge" partner that some girls seek because they don't wanna be alone in between relationships that they actually "really" desire.
Who knows what it was - but the right response to this is somewhere between: "Well we had a nice time, its bad that it ended after 2 months but watcha gonna do that's how most relationships end - let's move on" or "screw that bitch - came running back to her ex and ditched me like a chump."

I think the angry response might be a good option right now because anger can easily be transformed into "working" energy that you might need to climb your career ladder.

One of the worst responses might be the one you show right now - shes so sweet and innocent, then the big bad wolf came and took her and he destroyed your perfect love. That's nonsense and you'd better recognize this. She's a cunt, maybe a sweet and likable one but she ditched you so the right response is to go into the basement and punch that sandbag or sit down at the table and get to work off your anger. That's a masculine and appropriate response to your situation.
Not being angry is really not a good idea right now.

PS: At your age I'd recommend you continue "shopping around" for girls to collect more experience in love and life anyway.
If you ever want to marry then it should be a decision based on experience rather than just sticking with your first or third choice. She won't be the last girl that's physically attractive to you and once you get to know another girl more intimately you'll see that others are just as magnificent and perhaps quite more so.
Balance
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by kkvp1984 on Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:28 am

Hi diakrk1 & Balance,

Thanks for your encouraging words. Yes I do realize this only is not the life. Yes there are more girls in this world, in my country, in my city. There are girls who look nice and cute (both in appearance & in character) than her.

As stated I have many things in life to achieve. Ill surely work on that. But I still feel sorry for her. Its her fate thats it I can't do anything for her.

God is great.

Many thnx.....
kkvp1984

Best solution for Love Failure

Post by stevetylor17 on Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:49 pm

Guyz, if you want best solutions for love failure, then do have a look at http://firstlovefailure.blogspot.in/. Post your problem in comment and get it sorted.
stevetylor17

Facebook comments

Return to Help Me with & Success Coaching...