Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Photoreading discusion

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Photoreading discusion

Post by markzor on Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:59 pm

Hey everyone. Sorry guys i haven't been on the forum for a while.

Do we have any photoreaders here I heard so many people have huge, massive success with photoreading . I'm applying system to my daily life and I believe it uses the whole mind. I heard so many success stories with photoreading where people rose from a c grader to an A+ student. Stuff does occur for people who are really motivated and aiming high I guess.

What are your beliefs about this photoreading system Do you guys have any success while doing the action that co-currents by mentally photographing pages well over 25,000 words per minute

For me, photoreading has changed my behaviour and i think it simulates both the hemi-sphere of my brain. And I probably assume my vocabulary has increased despite the fact that I haven't gotten past the activation part with force and motion

Remember it's not reading, it's photoreading. Both different actions guys. Photoreading does give success, I believe.
markzor
SMV Club
SMV Club

Re: Photoreading discusion

Post by vipelite on Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:23 pm

Hi there,

I believe in it too. Its been working for me to quite a great extent.
I really go through a lot of reading now a days.

Have you completed the whole course Do provide some more feedback. I don't know why but I haven't really been able to complete the whole course. Have been procrastinating... Ooups!

markzor wrote:Hey everyone. Sorry guys i haven't been on the forum for a while.

Do we have any photoreaders here I heard so many people have huge, massive success with photoreading . I'm applying system to my daily life and I believe it uses the whole mind. I heard so many success stories with photoreading where people rose from a c grader to an A+ student. Stuff does occur for people who are really motivated and aiming high I guess.

What are your beliefs about this photoreading system Do you guys have any success while doing the action that co-currents by mentally photographing pages well over 25,000 words per minute

For me, photoreading has changed my behaviour and i think it simulates both the hemi-sphere of my brain. And I probably assume my vocabulary has increased despite the fact that I haven't gotten past the activation part with force and motion

Remember it's not reading, it's photoreading. Both different actions guys. Photoreading does give success, I believe.
Throw your heart over the bar and your body will follow.
vipelite
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by markzor on Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:37 pm

No I haven't completed the course. But I know the steps. They are really easy to follow and be applied with. Vip-elite, it's great to know that you believe in the system. Most people are really skeptical about it.

If you follow the system faithfully, then you'll get rewarded in the end. if you think it doesn't work then so be it guys.

I don't know what feedback to give. But sometimes it does help with my lucid dreaming. What's bad about photoreading is that you don't read it consciously, it downloads right through your sub-conscious mind and it waits for you to activate it(conscious aware-ness) However, It does use the whole mind, that's what so good about it. A little practice and discipline, you can achieve a lot of things in life, if you just keep going at it and enjoy the experience. I'm doing it and it's all good. Just try it VIP-Elite and do it, don't let the lazy bugs bite you. ANd i'm pretty sure the community have experienced it and might wanna share some success stories with you. Mine isn't that major so yeah. I've read the book and haven't even completed the course because it's dodgey (pirated version)
markzor
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by vipelite on Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:47 pm

Yes faith is of utmost necessity. And the method is logical too.

Its great to know you're interested and believe in it. Yes many people are skeptical - I'm sure most havent given it a try or sufficient time enough to draw a conclusion.

I'll get on with the course this time out.

Take care.
Throw your heart over the bar and your body will follow.
vipelite
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by selfmadevip on Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:50 am

Photoreading was not in my priority list but after seeing this discussion, I added it to my TODO list.

Some videos regarding photoreading:

Link

Link

Link
SMV Blog - http://selfmadevip.blogspot.com/

Success comes with knowledge.
Knowledge comes with experience.
Experience comes with TIME and HARDSMART work.
selfmadevip
SMV Club
SMV Club

Facebook comments

Next

Return to General