Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Photoreading discusion

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Re: Photoreading discusion

Post by Guax on Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:09 pm

Hey guys, ever tried Zox Training Program of Mental Photography? I don't know if any of you guys know but the zox company claims that Paul Scheele attended at a course there(see link below) and that's where he got his material... But they deny any affiliation with him:

"Subliminal Dynamics Brain Management® does not recognize any affiliation with Photoreading or Learning Strategies. Photoreading is a trademark of Learning Strategies and is not to be compared to the original and only true Mental Photography® process developed by Richard L. Welch, CEO and Founder of Subliminal Dynamics Brain Management."
source: http://www.subdyn.com/alert_-_photoreading_photoread_photo-read/alert-photoreading-photoread-photo-read.html

I don't know anything about sales strategy or whatever and i didn't checked the Paul Scheele's material, it seems that he mixed the technique with speedreading or another gimnick.What i seen was Zox, and the original Mental Photography method, and i liked what i have learned there, it didn't looked like anything magical or supernatural.

This course can be a good alternative for anyone that went through the Paul Scheele's material and got frustated or anything.Hey maybe you should give the Zox Training Program a try :D

You can download Zox here: http://selfmadevip.com/zox-training-system-brain-management-system-audio-book-t7879.html?hilit=zox#p32265
"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do." (Bruce lee)
Guax
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Facebook comments

Previous

Return to General