Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Personal Mentor/Life Coach/Counselor

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Personal Mentor/Life Coach/Counselor

Post by wisdomcallsout on Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:44 am

My name is Jason and I am here because I would like to reach out to some people that may need help in their lives. I understand what it is like to deal with and even overcome, as well as help many other people rise up and overcome the internal problems we all face such as: fear, anxiety, dread, panik, rage, anger, depression, low self-esteem and rejection. From root causes of things such as: various forms of abuse and violation, to having malfunctions within the body chemistry, these symptoms can be dealt with in effective ways that do not cost you thousands of dollars. The answers come with timeless wisdom, which is the ability to live skillfully, and even the to understand answers to problems. Wisdom is what most people need, but do not realize they need it, nor know how to find it. This is where I can help. I am glad to be a part of this forum.
wisdomcallsout

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions