Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Pattern to get rich

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Pattern to get rich

Post by crackhead on Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:16 am

I'm from middle class family and on mid 20's. From the books here i leaned that to get rich mind your on business ie start your on business but the problem is right now I've a job that helps me to pay my expenses. My Question is do I've to quit my job and start my on business or build my career the start business from the savings of job.

thanks
crackhead
Curious Child
Curious Child

Post by viktorados on Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:45 am

Here you definitely need Kiyosaki :D

Quit a job, without any assets - a risky decision. But if you have a really great idea for your business - this might work as well.

In ideal scenario: build some assets (real estate, own businesses, investments etc) from your savings while at work, than - when the passive cashflow (from assets) will be higher than your paycheck - quit your job, and enjoy the life of a businessman and assets owner :D

But it should be your own decision: because neither of us here knows you and your situation (better than you) - in order to give you any advice. :D :D :D
viktorados
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by crackhead on Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:44 am

well my mind also says like this get established on my job instead of spending it put the savings to achieve more assets once the assets overtake my job income quit that job.
crackhead
Curious Child
Curious Child

Post by LeftBehind on Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:01 am

This is a situation I think where you take the compensation you earn from helping to build someone else's dream (e.g. your current employer) and investing it properly so that you can leverage it when you need it as you build your dream.

You can start building your dream in your current circumstance as an employee, however, to fully realize your dream I think there will come a time when you need to make the change.

But timing is important. Too soon and your dream may falter.. too late and you may have missed your window of opportunity.
LeftBehind
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by crackhead on Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:00 am

wow.... i don't wanna work for money ..
crackhead
Curious Child
Curious Child

Facebook comments

Next

Return to General