Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Online platform to increase happiness

Here you can advertise your product or service

Online platform to increase happiness

Post by driechel on Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:56 am

Hi everyone,

already since I was 16 I have spent a lot of time in reading and studying psychology theories. I have always been interested in meditation and finding peace and happiness with myself. Now about 12 years later I decided to turn one of my dreams into reality and build an online platform for self-development to increase peoples happiness.

In short the idea is to build a website where people can train themselves on a regular basis (daily if you want to ). Based on your profile you can for example choose specific areas that you would like to improve.

I would really like to interview some people that are already interested in this topic so that I can get a better insight in what other people want and think. Because I believe that personal contact is very important I would like to do the interviews via skype (or phone). The interview would work like this: I’d start by describing the main problems I am tackling, and then I’ll ask if any of those resonate with you.

Your opinion means a lot to me and this might be a chance to help give shape to a platform that will hopefully also help you!

If you are interested and would like to arrange a date for the interview please contact me at:

dennie [at] learntobeme [dot] com

Thanks!
driechel

Facebook comments

Return to Advertise Yourself