Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

On Being a person of Actions instead of words

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Re: On Being a person of Actions instead of words

Post by ramiro on Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:43 am

I never talk to anybody about my plans or activities, and I agree that talking about them is something that ultimately will prevent you from doing them, at least inmediately.
But once that told, I don't think that to talk or not to talk on any subject, including biz, will make you or not make you a man or a woman of action. This is something deeply embodied in your personality and it can hardly be changed.
Even more, success do not depend on this particular face of yourself. You can be person of action and always be doing things and not be able to keep yourself as a successful person. While somebody can be a "talking" and a usually non-active person and at the end succeed in whatever finally decides to do.
More action and less talking is not the way to succeed at large. "Shut up and just do it" is not the formula.
Instead try to really think about what you are going to do and after a very long time poundering it, then try it.
If you succeed or not in what you do has nothing to do with anything except with one thing, and that one thing is different for each one. If you do something that does not suit with you, you will finally fail, while if you do something that suits completely with you, then, with some luck, you will succeed. And it takes a very long time to find out what really suits you, because thinking maybe is one of the hardest things to do, just as acting.
ramiro

Facebook comments

Previous

Return to General