Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Newbie here

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Newbie here

Post by bellevuelimo on Tue May 31, 2011 6:48 am

I would like to introduce about myself. I am here in this board newbie. I have visits some few thread and reply that has great informative information. I hope that I will be sharing my knowledge with this discussion site.
Thanks.

Re: Newbie here

Post by Sethor on Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:48 pm

Hello All, I just joined this site, I live on the east coast US.
:)
Sethor

Post by Rodney on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:15 pm

Hi there . . . !!!
I am also new to the forum, just joined and this actually is my first ever post here in th efroum.
Have a nice day.
Last edited by Rodney on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rodney

Post by abnerson on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:56 am

HI there me joined newly here at the forum, I joined this one forum after reading the posts and look deeply into the threads of the forum... I hope that on this board I have nice time spend with all you guys.......
abnerson

Post by Goldy2 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:10 pm

welcome aboard guys! this is the site that can CHANGE YOUR LIFE for the better! :wub:

read, share & participate...you dont have to understand it all.... YOUR UNCONSCIOUS mind will pick up everything you need here...cause you have your conscious mind which is able to track 7+-2 facts at once and your unsconscious -which keeps track of everything and for which some people claim is the most powerful thing in the universe...leave it to your unconscious to soak up everthing you need...

cause the very fact you are here means that your life is already changed for the better...because there is a reason for everything and you come here with a reason, whether you are conscious of it or your unconcious...

in fact most of the learings with us humans happen on the subconscious level...we become like who we hang around with :heart: and that's a good news, cause it means that you are going to learn many valuable stuff and that the learning is gonna happen ....

i dont know whether you gonna learn fast or the learnings will take some time and you will enjoy learning unimaginable good stuff here...perhaps it wont take more than a few days or few weeks until you find your self delighted and immersed in plenty and abundance of people and stuff abiding here :wub:
When you're ready to quit, you're closer than you think. Do the thing you fear most and the death of fear is certain. Only those who are asleep make no mistakes, losing is simply learning how to win, there is no failure, only feedback!
Goldy2

Facebook comments

Next

Return to Introductions