Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"Joining the selfmadevip community is probably one of the best correct decisions I've made in my life. I'm in love with this site because how everyone gets along so well and how this site is managed. And everyone who participates in this community has one purpose, to be successful."
markzor, 03 Apr 2008 More testimonials can be found here

New to this blog...Hello from Phoenix

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

New to this blog...Hello from Phoenix

Post by tntkidtotntman on Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:20 pm

Hello, my online name is TNTkidtoTNTman, but you may also call me Nick. I am here to begin to change my life. I've been stuck in a rut and need to do something about it. I am not a rich man but I expect to be...soon. As such, my contribution to this blog will be in terms of words. I do not have easy access to the internet so I can't download or upload programs. I hope that can be sufficient to have access to those areas of this blog that can truly change my life to become a "self-made vip."
tntkidtotntman
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Re: New to this blog...Hello from Phoenix

Post by selfmadevip on Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:02 pm

Welcome to SMV, feel free to browse and share.
As usual, Don't forget to read the rules. http://selfmadevip.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
I look forward to seeing you around!

SMV Blog - http://selfmadevip.blogspot.com/

Success comes with knowledge.
Knowledge comes with experience.
Experience comes with TIME and HARDSMART work.
selfmadevip
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by viktorados on Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:02 pm

Welcome Nick! Your posts are awesome :D
Keep up the good work!

viktorados
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by tntkidtotntman on Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:40 pm

Thanks guys! I feel awesome here. I wanted to explain a bit about my avatar. In keeping in the tradition of "Think Different," the picture is of a young man named Stephan Green. He was a member of the Mississippi Freedom Bus Riders in the 1960s. Young college students would go down south and help register people to vote. The picture is of him being booked by the authority for allegedly disturbing the peace. In fact, he was doing what he believed was right and just. Wealth is one thing but to me that is also the characteristics of a Selfmade VIP.
tntkidtotntman
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by markzor on Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:13 pm

Hello nick.
Thanks for the thumbs up about this site. And it's good that you've chosen an avatar that best suits you. I'm also experiencing my best moments in this site and for me, it's way beyond awesome, i can't even begin to describe it. And I believe Nick that you will be rich if you put your mind to it and believe in success. And nick, i believe you're gonna be successful because you're encouraging yourself to have a change. It's awesome nick, I pray good luck on your road to success, and I believe this site will lead you to success. Good luck on your wants and needs in life because I know it'll track back to you.

See you around nick. It's good to know that you're enjoying your stay here.
markzor
SMV Club
SMV Club

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions