Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"Just stumbled upon this forum and have not seen yet what it is like. My first impression is this is one of those gems you stumble upon whithout knowing you are looking for them. The internet can do that to you :D ... I have to do something to improve it by improving myself, so in that respect it is no surprise I ended up here. Hopefully I will have something to give back in the future."
zhubra, 24 Oct 2007 More testimonials can be found here

New German SMV-beginner ;)

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

New German SMV-beginner ;)

Post by Multiblitz on Fri May 16, 2008 1:54 pm

Hi there,

this is Multiblitz from Germany. I want to quickly introduce myself to you.
In the last weeks and months something changed in my life. I feel, that there has to be some kind of turning point.

What changed
I broke up with my former friends, they were keeping me from success in my life. You probably know this - everytime you want to change a habit or just a little thing in your life, they would recognize it and criticize you for that. May that be in the hobbies you share or in new relationships with women. My friends call me a player :roll: I am not angry with them, they can't act in another way. It's just their social conditions, that control them. Have you ever left your friends for the benefit of your life

I soon made myself a new social circle with better friends, who are helping me constantly with my success in life. I should tell them from SMV, I think. :)

So I am glad to be here and I'm sure we can reach our goals together.

Cheers,

Mutlibltz
Multiblitz

Re: New German SMV-beginner ;)

Post by tntkidtotntman on Fri May 16, 2008 10:35 pm

Welcome!

It is tough to leave behind those people who were your friends but we must be true to ourselves.
tntkidtotntman
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by real on Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:55 pm

Hello Multiblitz,

I am very glad that you have decided to take control over your life and are starting to believe in your unlimited power! Welcome!

The side effects you describe are quite common. Your friends seem to not realize their potential, and unfortunately you barely have chances to help them doing it until they are ready. Do not try to explain them your perspective, they have no chances to understand it.

However, I recommend you to not break the bridges. You do not have to hang out with them anymore, but you also do not have to break up with them in an argument. Remember, you used to be just like them, they would not have been your friends otherwise. Thank your old friends in your mind silently for helping you realizing the right way. How else would you recognize the sweet without having tasted the sour

Keep your old friendships, you never know. Believing that you are better than others because you know and believe something is a trap, indeed a very dangerous one. Do not fall into it. Live the life of your dreams but do not harm those who choose to dream their lives.

Good luck!
real
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by GetAhead on Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:42 pm

Welcome, Multiblitz! Nice to see that you have a new circle of friends who are a source of inspiration to you.
"They can conquer who believe they can. He has not learned the first lesson is life who does not every day surmount a fear."
GetAhead
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by developing_success on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:18 pm

Willkommen Multiblitz, indeed, in order to progress we sometimes have to give up on some old friends. If they are true friends they will support you no matter what you choose, if not they will try to keep you mediocre like them, and that is selfish :unsure:
Was my reply valuable? For even more value, visit my blog: http://universallifecoach.com/
SMV COACHING! | My favorite books
Image Image
developing_success

Facebook comments

Next

Return to Introductions