Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

New Business. No Clients. HELP!

In this self improvement forum we help our members who search for mentor or go through challenges during their personal development

Moderator : developing_success

New Business. No Clients. HELP!

Post by wealthyman on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:08 am

First off, Id like to express my gratitude for this site and everyone that contributes to it.

After working for a pet care service as a dog walker for 3 years, Ive decided to start my own company. Ive been in "business" for 3 months and haven't made a single dime yet. Not even a prospect.

I live and offer my services in New York City. Here in NYC there are so many people making a handsome living offering the very services that I provide. I personally know one guy in particular who is earning a nice six figure income by his own efforts, not to mention the amount his employee is generating for him.

I know how much money can be made in this industry, I just cant understand why Im not getting any of it. Im advertising in the same places that my competition advertises and using the same prospecting technique.

What can I do to acquire new clients? Any ideas?
wealthyman

Re: New Business. No Clients. HELP!

Post by kelvin100 on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:13 am

I know how it feel i was just like you when i started. The problem funny enough was explain to me by a mentor Stuart Wilde - Life Was Never Meant to Be Struggle (BOOK) and Deepak Chopra It will explain it to you..

but let me put in in few sentence..

1. Dont run the company.. let the company run you.. this is the biggest secret i found that tranform anything i did.

Running a business is like swimming for the first time.. when you force yourself swimming you will never swim. But when you surrender to the water the spirit of the water will hold you.. This secret alone is what make company fail and other succeed.

2. Affirmation - Dont hurry.. Just wake up in the morning and say .. Today i go into this world naked and i have no control.. I surrender to it..Force & Guild take control and GUILD me to the right direction.. Intuition lead and slow the vision for me to see the way.. Thats the magic i used.. Client come to me funny enough. Those who said no suddenly just came..

3 - But funny enough your "counter intention" demons may also fight you and say it wouldnt work. then read books like Joe vitali that man is brilaint it explain how to fight this programm you put in your brain from childhood to block you from succeeding

4 - There is a song by Eminem listen to it "I am not Afriad" he said the same thing listen to it.. word by word ignore the bad word he show you thing in coded form..

5 - I would also advice Remove all your money from the bank and put it in your wallet dont worry they wouldnt steal it.. dont spend it just hold it everyday you trick your mind and the unversal act faster to give you more. where you go the force act quicker when it see enough of money around you..

6- Sales Technique - Play a fool to get a fool. Dont sell your service this is a big mistake - Never sell anything.. Sell Love when they come to you they know you are going to sell them but DONT sell.. Just TELL THEM SECRET ABOUT YOUR INDUSTRY AND WHAT YOU DONT LIKE ABOUT IT. Believe me this is what the guru do to sell they product. I repeat dont sell just tell your client secret or contract they should avoid. They will love you for it then they will now ASK them self i most give something back to this guy then and only then you "Give them 2 Options" never sell 1 service GIVE them 2 option for them to pick one. This way they feel as if they have the power to pick one.

7 - Pick a Big Fish for Proof - Do a volunteer work for a big company spend your money for it and ask them to give you testimonial.. You need this and make sure you help them morethan expected believe me this client will come back to you and pay you big time. Go to your competitor client and offer them FREE service in return for testimonial they will agree 100% after that tell them all the secret of the business they will use this to compare with your competitor and who will them come back to - you. Bingle your have the 1st client.

Good luck

I hope it work for you..

Kind regard

Kelvin
kelvin100

Post by j777 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:43 am

great share Kelvin. Your answer is inspiring. :D
j777

Post by wealthyman on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:30 am

Thanks Kelvin. Ive printed out your response and read it several times cause its excellent advice. My only concern is, how do I let go and allow my good to come to me?

I dont know how to let go. I dont know what to let go of. I had to get a job because I couldnt pay the bills plus take care of a wife and 2 kids. Im actually in the process of taking on a second job cause my first job isnt bringing in nearly enough to support us.

What I really want is to have my BUSINESS support us.

I just dont know WHAT else to do.
wealthyman

Post by kelvin100 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:55 am

Ok.. This answer is for wealthyman.

Look - I know you want to work to keep your family secure believe me i know how scared you are..

But there is a question i want to ask you "If you die right now who will take care of your family?"

I will give you the answer - Your employer will deny you ASAP the moment they know you are death. and dont blame them because you will do the same as well when your employee dies.. This is what we call "saving cost" they highest they will do is pay for your funarial and 3 months salary to your wife and childern.

Now if you decide to start your company there are 3 fears that will scare you.. So let talk about them?

1. Fear of Failure

I got this secret from the Man himself Richard Branson who formed Virgin. He said his biggest secret was "When he knew that he could make millions from is Mistake" What he was saying is that - If you start a company and didnt work BUT you can learn from it and write a book telling people what not to do.. you see i just gave you a business ideal nobody will tell you.

2. Let go and surrender and the Force work for you

This is so powerful that it took me years to understand. i have close so many company because i didnt understand this principal.

When you launch a company - You fail or succeed the 1st day you start.. ASK all success stock trading company they always celebrate the 1st day they open their firm WHY? because it came from secret society rule book-- Most guru dont tell this but its a fact. Just do what i tell you..

Once you open your company - Dont work for 1st 2 days-- Ignore meeting client, invite so many family and friend over to your office or homeoffice just celebrate but make sure you put "Olive Oil and Biscut" for them to eat it came from ancient that this are the foundation of live many relegion use it but what it mean its that you surrender to nature and nature will take control.

Look i am not relegious but proof me wrong go to any Millionair launching a business and you will see it around the food area.

The truth is that Nobody taught you how to swim or drive a car or play piano.. They only guild you but if you remember the moment you start swimming you will see the truth. Close your eyes and think back and you we see that you SURRENDER to water and let go.. before if took control that is the same way as business.

3 - 4 secret attitute for help you Surrender

1 - You have to be patience - Knowing that it will come
2 - Breath & meditate in the Morning to boost your brain power. The best time to wake up and medidate is when the bird in the morning start singing.. I love that feeling..
3 - Nuetralise your mind and AVOID SUGER the secret society want the world to eat suger but it feed your mind. you need to eat food directly from the ground this feed the heart. The heart helps your intuition to slow down for you to see the way to success. Look the mind is satan lawyer and the heart is God angel that dont talk but quickly walk for you. and the mind constanly tell you that it cant be done. the best way to neutralise the mind is stop eating SUGER. Please do research about Suger is evil weapon to distroy you from success. what i do is anything that is in a packet or bottle i dont eat. I do eat suger but not all the time.

4. Pray not by asking But by knowing and thanks for completion.

1st Lie - This is the bigest Lie that is blocking people today - The media promote this so much even in football they pray and look up the sky. This is a LIE.. Big Lie.. The best way for God, Allah or what you call it can hear you and answer you prayer is if your follow is Number 1 rule. There is abudant for you. So if your pray for asking him you wouldnt get it because you are telling God that there is lack.. Get it most religious people pray by asking.. funny most rich friend of mine before we start any business they tend to believe it already done and thanks by celebreting even before we even get the 1st client. Bingle

2nd Lie - We always look up the sky and feel vulnarable that a second person have to come down from the sky to solve our problem. No your Guidiance only come when you are Happy and Not in need. So when things are not working say "This too shall pass and Tomorrow is another day" so what you are saying to your mind is SHUT UP.. my Heart is in control.

I hope what ever i said Guild you and pull you from your evolution to higher state that you where ment for.

Good Luck
kelvin100

Facebook comments

Next

Return to Help Me with & Success Coaching...